Windows 10: Dot4.sys failure

Discus and support Dot4.sys failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikie19598, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Dot4.sys failure

Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows **** lie this happens im tired of constant problems with windows fix it befor you put out for sale.

:)

Mikie19598, Jul 12, 2018

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Dot4.sys failure

Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Dot4.sys failure

1. Dot4.sys failure - Similar Threads - Dot4 sys failure

2. Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netwtw06.sys failure: My laptop keeps getting this blue screen: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failure: Netwtw06.sys How can I fix this and why this keeps happening? Before the windows updates, I wasn’t having this issue and couldn’t fix it, the pc is stuck in blue screen and nothing is...
  3. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  5. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90
  6. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  7. rtwlane02.sys failure

rtwlane02.sys failure: My laptop can no longer access WiFi connections. It was working fine at 9:15pm and I had to walk away for a while. When I returned to "wake up" the laptop, it no longer had access to WiFi. I got a rtwlane02.sys failure message after several "restarts' and a hard boot. What...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
  9. Dot4.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dot4.sys: How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dot4sys/c22fcd48-032b-48a1-b497-3593b8603305
  10. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dot4.sys

2. dot4.sys failure

3. dot4 sys failure windows

4. What happens if I uninstall dot4.sys