Windows 10: Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA

Discus and support Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing Dota2 and everything seemed fine. Afterwards I installed Aptana Studio, Node.js, and some Microsoft Redistributable packages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by cowlicker12, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA

Yesterday I was playing Dota2 and everything seemed fine. Afterwards I installed Aptana Studio, Node.js, and some Microsoft Redistributable packages that it said were necessary. Now My entire computer is lagging. I can't figure out why.

:)

cowlicker12, Nov 30, 2015

2. Dota 2

Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA [​IMG]

can somebody help me with this one? I played dota2 yesterday morning. I closed the program to have a break then after that I launch the dota2 then this! Black screen. I can hear the sounds but no visual :/ even in dota2 reborn. Any help would be so grateful!

Joseph Brent Picos, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Games lag

My games doesn't run like it used to be. The games that im playing is Dota2 and TESV: Skyrim. The game starts but it is so laggy, my fps is like 5-10, but my mouse and the system is responsive. It's just my games that lag. However, diablo 2 is doing fine.
    How to fix this issue?

John Peregrine G. Reyes, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA

1. Dota2 lagging hard after installing some programs; Running NVIDIA - Similar Threads - Dota2 lagging hard

2. Can't Install Some Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Install Some Programs: Many times, when I download a program from https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/it won't install! I open the zipped package, click the setup.exe file, get the 'do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer' , I click Yes,then nothing happens.I have bitdefender AV...
  3. Can't Install Some Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Some Programs: Many times, when I download a program from https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/it won't install! I open the zipped package, click the setup.exe file, get the 'do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer' , I click Yes,then nothing happens.I have bitdefender AV...
  4. Can't Install Some Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse lag after opening some "hard" task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag after opening some "hard" task: Whenever I open any sort of "hard" software or watch youtube, sometimes even light task, my mouse will lag for a second, it's kind of annoyingThis issue had been annoyed me for about a few weeks, I expect it for the recent windows update.With my laptop specs, I doubt my...
  6. Mouse lag after opening some "hard" task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag after opening some "hard" task: Whenever I open any sort of "hard" software or watch youtube, sometimes even light task, my mouse will lag for a second, it's kind of annoyingThis issue had been annoyed me for about a few weeks, I expect it for the recent windows update.With my laptop specs, I doubt my...
  7. Error installing some programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing some programs: While im trying to install some programs Epic games launcher the message 'the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file' keeps showing. Is there any way to fix this. I have installed it before on my laptop but sone error occured...
  8. Programs and games crashing after lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs and games crashing after lagging: Hello, every time I'm playing a game or running a program if there's a slight lag spike not internet my game instantly crashes, i have no idea what to do.....
  9. MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  10. Lag Spike Issue after Boot on Nvidia GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lag Spike Issue after Boot on Nvidia GPU: Hi, I have a HP laptop with a Nvidia GeForce 940MX and everytime when I start up my laptop and play a game, the game suffers horribly lag spikes where the FPS would go like 107fps, 50fps, 2fps, 62fps and then back to 110fps and repeat this over and over again. I find that...