Windows 10: Dotnet framework 3.5

Discus and support Dotnet framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Friends I am into Entertainment Industry Post prodution Editing & Mixing. How Can I use dotnet framework 3.5 in windows 10? Tried to install it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gyanesh, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Gyanesh Win User

Dotnet framework 3.5

Friends I am into Entertainment Industry Post prodution Editing & Mixing.

How Can I use dotnet framework 3.5 in windows 10? Tried to install it but windows 10 does not allow. Y?

pl. help. Work is getting pending

Thanks

:)

Gyanesh, Aug 24, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.net framework 1.1

Hi Snmartin

Install DotNet Framework 3.5 , it contains DotNet Framework 1.1

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features

On the left click 'Turn Windows Features on or off'

You can enable DotNet Framework 3.5 from there . . .

DaveM121, Aug 24, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    program install net framework????

Windows uses a collection of files called DLL's to hold code required for software to run. This collection of files is called the DotNet Framework. Windows 10 runs on DotNet Framework 4 and greater, but does not include DotNet Framework 3.5, which I believe
    is the cause of this Prompt

Older software generally needs DotNet Framework 3.5 and can bring up this prompt, Intel HD Graphics brings up this message on older graphics cards.

You can
    Click HERE
    to download and install DotNet Framework 3.5

or

if you have Intel HD Graphics on your System and IgfxTray is mentioned on the prompt, disabling IgfxTray should stop this error . . . and will have no side effects on your system

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dotnet framework 3.5

How did you try to install it? Did you go into Programs and Features?

Mystere, Aug 24, 2015
  5. DavidE Win User
    Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
    Click on Turn Windows features on or off

.Net Framework 3.5 is off by default, but can be turned on (installed) from there.

DavidE, Aug 24, 2015
  6. shobhitk Win User
    This is the simplest method. Go for it!

shobhitk, Aug 24, 2015
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I use this batch file I downloaded elsewhere. It works getting it from the installation DVD.

eLPuSHeR, Aug 24, 2015
  8. Gyanesh Win User

Dotnet framework 3.5

Yes didthis way. And installed. But dint get through

Gyanesh, Aug 26, 2015
  9. DavidE Win User
    DavidE, Aug 27, 2015
  10. DavidE Win User
    DavidE, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dotnet framework 3.5

1. Dotnet framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - Dotnet framework

2. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  3. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  4. How to solve "The request is blocked" when entering the Dotnet download page

How to solve "The request is blocked" when entering the Dotnet download page: When trying to access the DotNet website https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/ page I have the following errorI have tried cleaning my cache and cookies as suggested on Edge and other browsers, but the issue persists. I do not use any kind of proxy either and I analyzed my...
  5. How to solve "The request is blocked" when entering the Dotnet download page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve "The request is blocked" when entering the Dotnet download page: When trying to access the DotNet download https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download page I have the following errorI have tried cleaning my cache and cookies as suggested on Edge and other browsers, but the issue persists. I do not use any kind of proxy either and I...
  6. не устанавливаетя dotnet

не устанавливаетя dotnet: Никак не могу установить дотнет на windows не знаю как решать проблему https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/60573f0a-b56e-4f19-bb91-0f50d53c79b0
  7. How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs: I have to build an F# project which requires dotnet 7.0.201. I have dotnet 7.0.302 globally installed.The command could not be loaded, possibly because: * You intended to execute a .NET application: The application 'run' does not exist. * You intended to execute a .NET SDK...
  8. Why dotnet framework 4.8 is not listed in windows feature even after it is installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dotnet framework 4.8 is not listed in windows feature even after it is installed.: Hello Tech gurus, I have got dotnet framework installed in my windows server 2016 standard but still it is not listed in windows feature instead 4.6 is being shown.One of answer at some community platform said that : -"NET 4.8 is an update for the built-in .NET 4.6 in build...
  9. Why dotnet framework 4.8 is not listed in windows feature even after it is installed.

Why dotnet framework 4.8 is not listed in windows feature even after it is installed.: Hello Tech gurus, I have got dotnet framework installed in my windows server 2016 standard but still it is not listed in windows feature instead 4.6 is being shown.One of answer at some community platform said that : -"NET 4.8 is an update for the built-in .NET 4.6 in build...
  10. Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses: Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses? Can this be configured? We have an app that runs under IIS We migrated it to a new server, now we see this error: An invalid character was found in the mail header: ',' The application communicates...