Windows 10: Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading

Discus and support Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Downloaded Windows 10 before checking Lenovo's support site...yes rookie mistake and should know better. Most of the Lenovo products do NOT support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jonnyfrank, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading

Downloaded Windows 10 before checking Lenovo's support site...yes rookie mistake and should know better. Most of the Lenovo products do NOT support Windows 10 today and they DON'T recommend you upgrade to Windows 10. Did download Windows 10 onto existing 8.1 environment. Worked fine for an hour then the screens brightness decreased by 75% as the Intel HD Graphics card is not compatible with Windows 10. Recovered back to Windows 8.1 - will wait for Intel to catch-up with their graphics drivers before attempting another download. Overall first impressions of Windows 10 - looked good. No more IE have MS Edge now for web browsing.*Shock

:)

jonnyfrank, Jul 29, 2015

2. "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC"

If the dword exists, no need to create new one, just double click the dword and replace the value with 1 its enough.

I recommend you to try media creation tool or download iso file from microsoft website for upgrading because i met a lot of problems upgrading using windows update. First check for drivers support for your device in your device manufacturer's site and then
    upgrade it.

Mohanrajvasu, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Three hours, three problems, three customer service reps and zero solutions! Just need a Driver for my Mic anyone know where to get one?

Already did it’s Windows 10, I tried everything before I contacted support.

TheRealDaniYellQueenOfTheNerds, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading

1. Double Check Manufacturers Support Site before Downloading - Similar Threads - Double Check Manufacturers

2. Drivers from Manufacturers site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers from Manufacturers site.: Hey, Any help is greatly appreciated!!:I have an Acer Predator Laptop.I entered my product number and yada yada..So... I have 32 drivers to install, a few documents, a few preinstalled apps and bios / firmware.And yeah, what should I do about it?...
  3. Drivers from Manufacturers site.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers from Manufacturers site.: Hey, Any help is greatly appreciated!!:I have an Acer Predator Laptop.I entered my product number and yada yada..So... I have 32 drivers to install, a few documents, a few preinstalled apps and bios / firmware.And yeah, what should I do about it?...
  4. efootball stuck on support site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    efootball stuck on support site: hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK not listed in 20H2 Update in Manufacturer Site...1909 support will...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK not listed in 20H2 Update in Manufacturer Site...1909 support will...: My Laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK in manufacturer site my device is not listed for 20h2 update as it's not tested by Lenovo and doesn't recommend the upgrade ... and the current version's support "1909" will reach end of service soon... So should i update to 20h2 or...
  6. All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my Downloads, for ALL of my sites, and everything, are doubling.: It takes up double storage, which is annoying, because I can't download anything. I don't have much storage, and this effectively cuts my download capability in HALF....
  7. now windows10 Mail says download before site came up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    now windows10 Mail says download before site came up: Past few days windows 10 mail site not open says download mail and pictures with size of item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/now-windows10-mail-says-download-before-site-came/aa71d671-3631-4a16-8571-3ba7a395842c
  8. ccleaner ad before going to site

in Browsers and Email
    ccleaner ad before going to site: I use ccleaner for my home page on both firefox and chrome lately click on home button just brings up ad to add ccleaner to firefox and chrome how do I stop that, I cannot find a way 129762
  9. Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?: My Asus X550CC laptop has 22 outdated drivers, according to Driver Easy (Free) but the Asus support site says my laptop is up to date. Where have these "outdated" manufacturer drivers come from if not from the technobods at Asus? And if so, why arn't they available to me from...
  10. Best long time support manufacturer for mainboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best long time support manufacturer for mainboards?: Hello fellow forum users. A quick question. Who do you think is the mainboard manufacturer that offers more long time support for its MBs? As IT guy I am really fed up with ending up with a not-so-old mainboard out of support or in a "no more bioses released/beta"...