Windows 10: Double G Mail windows

Discus and support Double G Mail windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When clicking on G mail two instances of G mail open. I just close one. Is there a way to have only one open? Thx, Ray 20852 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by raymb1, Sep 2, 2015.

1. raymb1 Win User

Double G Mail windows

When clicking on G mail two instances of G mail open. I just close one. Is there a way to have only one open? Thx, Ray

:)

raymb1, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Pitbulls2 Win User

Doouble e-mail entries

Good morning

I was running Windows 7 with google g-mail. Upgraded to the new Windows 10. My problem is that I

am getting double e-mails. I noticed that under ACCOUNTS there is G-mail but also under FOLDERS

inbox. The problem is that there are 2 of every e-mail received. Can someone please tell me how to

fix this so that I get only 1 copy of e-mails sent to me. What would happen if I uninstall Google G-mail

completely. This is very frustrating and is a pain to delete the double entries all the time.

Thank you

Pitbulls2, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Pitbulls2 Win User
    Getting duplicate e-mails

Hi

I upgraded to Windows 10, formerly I had windows 7 and use g-mail.

On the mail options, I am getting g-mail and in the folder section where

it says inbox, I am getting the same e-mails. The e-mails are the same in both places.

How can I stop getting the double e-mails. I have read nearly everything about

e-mails on windows 10, but still can't figure it out.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as this will save a lot of deleting of the

double e-mails.

Thanks

Pitbulls2, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Double G Mail windows

1. Double G Mail windows - Similar Threads - Double Mail

2. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  3. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  4. Double click does not open documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click does not open documents: I have Version 22H2OSBuild 19045.4170 when I double click my documents no longer open up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-does-not-open-documents/890ff505-0c0a-4811-a25b-4ada9432051d
  5. Double click does not open documents

Double click does not open documents: I have Version 22H2OSBuild 19045.4170 when I double click my documents no longer open up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-does-not-open-documents/890ff505-0c0a-4811-a25b-4ada9432051d
  6. Double click does not open documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does 'Restore & Backup Windows 7' Feature Require the External Backup to be Double the Main...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does 'Restore & Backup Windows 7' Feature Require the External Backup to be Double the Main...: Hello Windows and Microsoft friends.My Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build internal drive's capacity is 500GB but only about 260GB's filled up. The USB external drive is 500GB and is set to do the backup up, using the 'Backup and Restore Windows 7' feature, once a week. Whenever I...
  8. Does 'Restore & Backup Windows 7' Feature Require the External Backup to be Double the Main...

Does 'Restore & Backup Windows 7' Feature Require the External Backup to be Double the Main...: Hello Windows and Microsoft friends.My Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build internal drive's capacity is 500GB but only about 260GB's filled up. The USB external drive is 500GB and is set to do the backup up, using the 'Backup and Restore Windows 7' feature, once a week. Whenever I...
  9. Need help: Mail App on Windows 10: Open email in a new window by default double click

Need help: Mail App on Windows 10: Open email in a new window by default double click: Hello, I need your help. I using Mail-app on Windows 10. I know that it is possible to open an email with the right icon. But this is not so comfortable in my opinion. I would like to simple click ENTER or double-click on an email to open it in fullscreen in a new...
  10. Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove

Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove: I had to do a system restore, and when I opened the Microsoft Mail account, my accounts from before were showing up even though they were no longer connected via the Email & accounts tab in Windows Accounts Settings. I have readded the accounts, but there is no way to remove...