Windows 10: Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

Discus and support Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Recently I am seeing my mouse pointer (while untouched and still on screen) change to a second pointer (as though it was siting just above a mirror)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Zippy2222, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Zippy2222 Win User

Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

Recently I am seeing my mouse pointer (while untouched and still on screen) change to a second pointer (as though it was siting just above a mirror) soon after I stop using the mouse/idle untouched, like a couple seconds and it happens. The blue circle appears in a flash, maybe 1/2 a second (spinning clockwise) then disappears and reappears moments or several seconds again and again frequently but not a regular frequency.I have disabled trailing, and performance settings for the mouse but still it persists. No new or unusual programs have been installed and happens w/or without chrome browser open or any obvious program running. Help, anyone else have this?

:)

Zippy2222, Feb 16, 2018

2. Desktop Flashing

I have an ASUS desktop PC upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My desktop is unable to load, it keeps flashing about once per second. The mouse pointer is the rotating blue circle. I restarted the PC but it's doing the same thing.

GeorgeWagemann, Feb 16, 2018
  3. niraj_8 Win User
    blue circle intermitently flashing beside mouse pointer

I have win 10.for some days i can see constant flashing of blue circle alongside the mouse pointer..how i can get rid of it??please help

niraj_8, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

Hi Zippy2222

Check to see if Windows has A) the right mouse identified (mine is a Logitech and uses Logitech driver) and B) windows hasn't recently helped you by installing a new driver for the device. Start > Settings > Update and security > View installed update history.

Should be a section for drivers.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 16, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    A blue circle can legitimately appear when the system is busy running something in the background. You'll often see one briefly when you open an app, for example.

Sometimes background maintenance tasks (such as a Defender automatic scan) can produce the blue circle.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

1. Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop - Similar Threads - Double mouse pointer&

2. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10: This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech...
  3. Flashing circle above mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing circle above mouse pointer: I downloaded the latest version of windows 10 3 days ago and my mouse icon has a flashing circle above it all the time the laptop also seems to be much noisier than it was before the download. Windows support tried to help they reloaded windows which hasnt made any...
  4. Mouse select where pointer rest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse select where pointer rest: Hi...I am getting sooo frustrated with my USB mouse on my Laptop. If there is more than a few second pause the mouse will select or move the "insert txt point" to where the pointer was last clicked or is resting. I have set checked that the "Snap to" is not checked, and...
  5. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  6. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle: In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!! Checked the community and found no information to fix it......
  7. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  8. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  9. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  10. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle: So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse flashing with round circle and cursor pointer on desktop