Windows 10: Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

Discus and support Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones 9YpC81LtnV4 Microsoft engineer Goran P. wrote on Feedback Hub today that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 22, 2016.

1. Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

[youtube]9YpC81LtnV4[/youtube]

Read more:http://www.phonearena.com/news/Doubl...phones_id81372

:)

Cluster Head, May 22, 2016

2. When will double tap to wake up feature will be available in windows 10 mobile?

When will double tap to wake up feature will be available in windows 10 mobile

Moved from Insider

Original title: double tap to wake up

Pavan KumarCiliveru, May 22, 2016
  3. JeevanP Win User
    Any Update Cominf For WP7.8???

I Wonder If "Glance" & "Double-tap to wake up" Features Are Compatible to WP7.8. These Features Are Very Much Appreciated If It Also Comes To WP7.8 Phones. If Possible Please Release An Update

JeevanP, May 22, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

... and an option to disable the Lock Screen, PLEASE!

Edwin, May 22, 2016
  5. dgordon42 Win User
    I've had 'double-tap-to-wake' on my Nokia 930 running Windows 8.1 for the last 18 months!
    Hardly a new feature.

Dave.

dgordon42, May 22, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    A bit off topic but, the Windows Maps App update was a huge improvement!
    Almost pales my TomTom on the 'Droid!

Edwin, May 22, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 23, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

I wasn't even aware that it didn't exist my 640 had it all along.

CountMike, May 23, 2016
  9. Winuser Win User
    I not sure when it became available but I do know my 640XL has had this feature for awhile.

Winuser, May 23, 2016
  10. PJLLB Win User
    The option is there on my 950 XL but it does not work.

PJLLB, May 24, 2016
  11. - it's there on my 735, but I don't use it..
    - I have the phone set to request a PIN each time it needs reawakening..

- I use the Glance screen on the 950XL, which also requires a PIN to awaken, every time it snoozes..
    - so, I guess that's why the option to double-tap isn't present (??) *Confused

BugMeister, May 24, 2016
  12. PJLLB Win User
    I have the same 950 XL settings and the option is there but does not work.
    Correction: The "Double-tap the navigation bar to turn off the screen" is there (and it works) but the option to "Double-tap to wake up phone" is not.

PJLLB, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones - Similar Threads - Double tap wake

2. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The "touchpad settings" only has a sensitivity option.The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad...
  3. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  4. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  5. Touchpad double tap issue...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad double tap issue...: I have acer aspire 3 a315-33-c89l it's touchpad supports 5+ fingers tap but after a update it supporting only one finger tap. When i tried to change setiings, setting only shows sensitivity of touchpad...[ATTACH] Before it shows many gestures and settings...i tried to...
  6. Double Tap

Double Tap: When I want to "enter" something and I tap that key, it always returns to the same empty space and I have to re-enter and tap "enter" again. What can cause that? It is annoying....
  7. Youtube - Double tap FF ??

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube - Double tap FF ??: Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds. Are there any tricks to accomplish this ? 132105
  8. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select: Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature. I want to be able to do two things: 1) Double tap on a word to select the entire word 2) Double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing If I turn ON "Tap...
  9. Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off: How to: Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off How to Turn On or Off Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The double tap to wake feature allows you to awaken your sleeping phone by tapping twice on the screen. This...
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...