Windows 10: Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen

Discus and support Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My down arrow key does not work and Ive tried multiple solutions. Scroll lock is not activated, my drivers are up to date, and I have no fn key on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndroidLeader4, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen

My down arrow key does not work and Ive tried multiple solutions. Scroll lock is not activated, my drivers are up to date, and I have no fn key on my keyboard. Im using a Logitech G910 Spectrum.

:)

AndroidLeader4, Aug 9, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen

1. Down Arrow doesn't work at all but does on my BIOS screen - Similar Threads - Down Arrow doesn't

2. Up and down arrows do not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Up and down arrows do not work: Up and down arrow keys do not work at all anywhere. They do not work even in a different keyboard plugged to a different usb port, they do also not work in the on-screen keyboard. Restarting did not help. Toggling scollock or numlock did not help. This started yesterday....
  3. Up and down arrows do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up and down arrows do not work: Up and down arrow keys do not work at all anywhere. They do not work even in a different keyboard plugged to a different usb port, they do also not work in the on-screen keyboard. Restarting did not help. Toggling scollock or numlock did not help. This started yesterday....
  4. Up and down arrows do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my down key doesn't work

my down key doesn't work: when i press the down key, nothing happens. i took off the keycap and cleaned the dust and debris but it still didnt fix it. what do i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-down-key-doesnt-work/c007c56d-0fe6-429f-bd5b-ee1727ca062b
  6. Up and down arrows not working properly

Up and down arrows not working properly: I recently purchased an Asus ROG laptop. Now the up and down arrows are not working properly. It works okay in Outlook but in Facebook, for example, when I press the down arrow the pointer goes to the right line by line for just a bit then it stops altogether. I have tried...
  7. my up and down arrows arent working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my up and down arrows arent working: so i was gonna play a game and the my up and down arrows arent working even when i use the on screen keyboard does anyone know how to fix this submitted by /u/xepatu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lorvbp/my_up_and_down_arrows_arent_working/
  8. My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !: hello, today i noticed that my keyboard down arrow and the num.key 2 doesn't work anymore, how can i solve it ? submitted by /u/Majin_Kayn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftq1xo/my_down_arrow_and_numeric_keypad_number_2_doesnt/
  9. My up and down arrows are not working.

My up and down arrows are not working.: does anyone know why my up and down arrows have stopped working for scrolling web pages and also for controlling my volume. My back space button stopped working also for a while at the same time but seems to be ok now....
  10. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...