Windows 10: Downgrade to WIn 7 From 10

Discus and support Downgrade to WIn 7 From 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, i would like to downgrade back to Win 7, until All the Bugs are fixed in Win 10, My Win 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pants, Oct 8, 2015.

1. pants Win User

Downgrade to WIn 7 From 10

Hello Everyone, I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, i would like to downgrade back to Win 7, until All the Bugs are fixed in Win 10, My Win 10 is currently Activated, if i downgrade, and then upgrade at a later time, will my Win 10 Upgrade be Activated once i decide to upgrade again in the Future,

Thanks in Advance,

:)

pants, Oct 8, 2015

2. Install Windows 7 pro using Windows 10 pro key.

But why a can downgrade from win 10 to win 7 but i can't install windows 7 from scratch?

According to this page:

Device Partner Center

Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional.

Гутников Олег, Oct 8, 2015
  3. AUSSIE45 Win User
    AUSSIE45, Oct 8, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Yep. And despite the misinformation that a couple of members here like to post, your Windows 7 Product Key is still perfectly valid, but if it is past the 30 days reversion period, you may have to clean install Windows 7.

NavyLCDR, Oct 8, 2015
  5. Here is a detailed tutorial here if you need it: Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows - Windows 10 Forums

Alternatively, you could let us walk you through the 'bugs' (which are usually just missing drivers).

DustSailor, Oct 8, 2015
  6. pants Win User
    Well Where do i Begin LOL. The Upgrade went pretty smoothly, but it seems that most of my Game will not play like they used to, ( i posted in the Games Thread ) seem pix elated or running at some unknown resolution

Also there was a lag in identifying my External Drives, there one minute , gone the next , and then back again,

My VMWare no longer is able to Connect to the internet ( Also Posted in VM Tread )

Did the Update for my Video Card Drivers,Thought that would help, it did not,

These are just the ones i have found in 2 days

Thanks in advance

pants, Oct 8, 2015
  7. Hey mate,
    Update all drivers, update windows.
    Then tell me, are the said games with support for windows 10? Do they at least support windows 8 (system requirements for the game)? Sometimes a reinstall of the game fixes it.

DustSailor, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Downgrade to WIn 7 From 10 - Similar Threads - Downgrade

2. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  3. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  4. Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?: Or at least how to manually uninstall Windows XP & its components. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-xp-to-98/efe8f5dd-8682-4826-b184-f16771203400
  5. Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?

Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?: Or at least how to manually uninstall Windows XP & its components. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-xp-to-98/efe8f5dd-8682-4826-b184-f16771203400
  6. downgrading from win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading from win11: ive been trying to downgrade from windows 11, but since it has been past 10 days ive been trying to use installation media but it seems to keep failing and im not sure what to do....
  7. downgrading from win11

downgrading from win11: ive been trying to downgrade from windows 11, but since it has been past 10 days ive been trying to use installation media but it seems to keep failing and im not sure what to do....
  8. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  9. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  10. I just want to downgrade Windows 10

I just want to downgrade Windows 10: Ok, I was asking my brother to buy me a Minecraft game, but he told me to upgrade Windows 11 that he can buy me a Minecraft game. So I upgraded. But I was worried about Windows 10. I really don't like Windows 11, it's so bad. I need to tell the engineers of Microsoft to...