Windows 10: Downgrade without backup

Discus and support Downgrade without backup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Hp Pavillion laptop pre-installed with Windows 10. I like Windows 10 because it is simple and to the point. However, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanA, Dec 4, 2015.

1. RyanA Win User

Downgrade without backup

I recently purchased a Hp Pavillion laptop pre-installed with Windows 10. I like Windows 10 because it is simple and to the point. However, I am interested in using certain software like StarDock & such, but it is not compatible with Windows 10. Since my computer came pre-installed with Windows 10 I cannot "revert". I have a Windows 7 iso on my computer & I have tried multiple times to run Windows 7. I ran the installer, it prompted me to restart my computer. and there were two bootable options, Windows 10 & Windows setup. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

:)

RyanA, Dec 4, 2015
  2. petrib Win User

Upgrade firmware E65

Try, first, by reformatting the phone with *#7370# and without restoring the backup. If things work, then something is wrong with the backup, probably.

You can't downgrade the firmware, and it is unlikely that the newer firmware per se is the reason for your SMS problem.

petrib, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 WiFi and Ethernet adapter showing connected but no internet

How can I do that ? Can I downgrade without backup how do i know that my older windows 7 exists or does not exists on my laptop??

Omar_Abdullah1, Dec 4, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Downgrade without backup

5. davidhk Win User
    StarDock not compatible ?
    Have you check the latest on StartDock ?
    I believe they have made their products compatible with Win 10.
    Software: Windows Customization Apps from Stardock

P.S. You are willing to give up Windows 10 just because you want to run StarDock ? Is it wise ?

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Downgrade without backup

1. Downgrade without backup - Similar Threads - Downgrade without backup

2. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  3. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  4. OS drive crashed without a backup/boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OS drive crashed without a backup/boot: Hi, my Wife's OS SSD drive crashed and appears to be dead. I've put it in a different computer without any success. She can't find or didn't have a recovery drive and we don't know where the Win10 install USB drive is for her computer. I have one for mine but the product...
  5. Accidentaly delted registry files without backup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentaly delted registry files without backup.: I was trying to disable a registry file individually, DoSvc, the registry that handles downloads from the Microsoft store (I didn't know it at the time} because it was using a bunch of bandwidth. Now that I realize what it does, I need a way to get it back. I have no backup,...
  6. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect: I plan to downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home for personal reasons and will be doing a system image backup. My question is since its a full backup of system, will the downgrade from Pro to Home affect anything? Majority of the programs and bulk of storage is in HDD...
  7. Windows Update is Downgrading Latest Drivers without Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update is Downgrading Latest Drivers without Permission: [ATTACH] I have an i5-8500 installed on a Gigabyte B360 D3H rev 1.0 Motherboard (OS- Win 10). When it comes to Graphics Driver, I can install the official latest Intel's UHD 630 Driver with Intel Driver and Support Assistant without any hassle and it...
  8. Backup files to OneDrive without syncing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup files to OneDrive without syncing: Hello I want to back up my music collection from my D-drive. I have copied (drag & drop) my files from D: to OneD – that was easy, intuitive and straight forward. However OneDrive is now trying synchronise my newly copied files back with my PC. It is not syncing with the...
  9. Applying a backup without an OS running

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Applying a backup without an OS running: Hey all, I have managed to run into a problem that I needed some help with addressing in order to not lose my data. To give a bit of background, my laptop has 2 internal hard drives, 1 is my main/primary drive which I used for day to day operation and the other was just a...
  10. How to downgrade to Windows 7 without recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgrade to Windows 7 without recovery: My computer's been a mess since I bought it from a pawn shop. It was working perfectly when I bought it, but when I tried to reset it it crashed and continually started restarting. I fixed it, but after that I found my computer was 32 bit with a 64x bit processor, so I tried...