Windows 10: Download language pack for offline use

Discus and support Download language pack for offline use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by spapakons, Nov 15, 2016.

1. spapakons Win User

Download language pack for offline use

Hello!

Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek Language Pack seems to take ages. Is there any website when we can download the Windows 10 Greek Language Pack and just install it offline from a USB Flash drive? I'm interested in all versions, 10240, 10586 and Anniversary Edition, both 32-bit and 64-bit.

Thank you in advance.

:)

spapakons, Nov 15, 2016
  2. OctavianQR, Nov 15, 2016
  3. mrjcjones Win User
    Translator App and downloading offline languages

I have the Translator App on three windows 10 devices: desktop, laptop, tablet/laptop(detachable). I successfully downloaded Italian, French & German offline packs to the tablet some months ago.

However, now I cannot download those languages to the desktop. The download appears to start and then stops with no error message. But I can download other languages !

On the laptop, I also cannot download those languages and the download errors with the message "an error occurred while installing offline language packs". Again I can download other languages.

Can anyone offer an explanation please? Are these language packs being updated?

mrjcjones, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Superfly Win User

Not officially, no. MS wants you to go through settings.
    Wzor gets them from OEMs occasionally, but that's another story.

Superfly, Nov 15, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    Language pack standalone CAB files are offered to authorized Microsoft OEM partners only. Depending on what scale you need them, it might be worth at least to contact Microsoft OEM Partner Center to get a quota about the costs involved.

Microsoft OEM Partner Center

6. spapakons Win User
    Is there any way to detect where the language pack is stored and copy to another folder for use in another computer? Alternatively, could we extract an already installed language pack to a custom folder? This way we have to download the language pack once at a customer's computer and then copy it for offline installation to other computers. It is a bit cheating but could work...

spapakons, Nov 15, 2016
  7. Superfly Win User
    Looks like these are from official source.

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Download language pack for offline use - Similar Threads - Download language pack

2. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  3. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  4. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Language Pack Not Downloading

Language Pack Not Downloading: I am trying to download a language pack but whenever I click download the bar does not move and nothing is downloading. There is nothing wrong with my internet, it just does not download.The picture is what I've been looking at for a while now, the bars are completely static....
  6. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  7. Downloading Language Pack

Downloading Language Pack: Hi, I was unable to download the language pack, pls help check for me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-language-pack/eab2e127-54b0-4d3d-997a-12d99350757d
  8. Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

Japanese Language Pack - Offline download: Hi, I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack-offline-download/2940c844-5649-4267-bf4d-d7df70d5c8cd
  9. Language packs. offline inistallation

Language packs. offline inistallation: I have some language packs. I have bunch of PC that needs to language packs installed in offline mode. I don't have internet connection on those systems. I can copy some files and install them manually. Command line options would be helpful with the files too....
  10. Language packs downloading

Language packs downloading: I can't download English(US) speech and handwriting packs. How can I do it? Please, give me help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs-downloading/cfdc0dbc-12d8-40f2-a5cc-f39df7bc8b9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10language pack download build 10240

2. microsoft office 2016 language pack offline download

3. download and install offline language pack in windows 10 ...https://answers.microsoft.com › en-us › windows › forum › all › download...

4. Download languages to use offline