Windows 10: Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for Limited Time

Discus and support Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for Limited Time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] In celebration of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility catalog exceeding 300 games, we have a very special gift to all our Xbox fans. For a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for Limited Time

Source: Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for a Limited Time - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Alex_1302 Win User

Couldn't download speech language

1) Updated at Cyano and WP8.1

2) Updated at WP8.1 update for developer

3) had a second Update

Bugs: lost Cortana, some application had name strange like @Microsoft.xxxxx....., impossible to download languages, keyboards and new speech

Restored from Setting

Tried to download Japanese language but impossible

Flashed with Nokia recovery, In the while the phone charged update I quickly downloaded the language:

English US/UK German French and Japanese, but the speech didn't completed I think

After rebooting a lot of time and had the WP8.1. for developer is impossible to download any language.

Maybe the Japanese speech there is because work on Bing translator, the Here maps hasn't Japanese drive because Nokia doesn't like to much Japan and Japanese (No japan map, never sold Lumia in Japan, but Microsoft gave us the possibility to set the phone
    in Japanese- my wife is Japanese and loves the Lumia)

Anyway there is a BUG with the WP 8.10.14157.200 it doesn't allow any further language.

Alex_1302, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Fun apps and emulators

www.romulation.net

accounts are free and give you faster download speed.

can anyone seem to get mario rpg snes working? seems to not load up. such a waste ssince its an awesome game.

Sever---01, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for Limited Time

1. Download Lost Odyssey, the Japanese RPG Classic, Free for Limited Time - Similar Threads - Download Lost Odyssey

2. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  3. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  4. japanese keyboard not downloading

japanese keyboard not downloading: whenever i try to download the japanese keyboard, it gives me an error. how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-keyboard-not-downloading/4c9a615d-26da-4158-8ed0-6cef3f8492b5
  5. japanese keyboard not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    japanese keyboard not downloading: whenever i try to download the japanese keyboard, it gives me an error. how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-keyboard-not-downloading/4c9a615d-26da-4158-8ed0-6cef3f8492b5
  6. time limits

in Windows 10 Customization
    time limits: hello my freinds I have put on a time limit for 3 hours a day and whenever I shut down my PC after 15 min of use I come back to see that I have run out of time is this a bug or something -BhruvMomento...
  7. Time limit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time limit: hi i am having trouble with my sons computer, i put the limits on it but since he no longer uses it i have decide to use it but i deleted him from the family groupchat however the limits are still on and now after i log in to the computer it says times up and i cant use the...
  8. No time limits set, but still limiting time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No time limits set, but still limiting time: I have kids who need to use Google Chrome for distance learning. When I enabled that app for them, it set a time limit. I have removed all app time limits on the kids accounts, but one of them is still blocked from using Chrome unless he asks an adult. How can I fix this...
  9. Free with W10 - Fable Legends. RPG or WTF?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free with W10 - Fable Legends. RPG or WTF?: So while Fable Legends doesn't come preinstalled with W10, MS is saying that it will be free to W10 users (free PC game only on W10). They're also saying it's an RPG like its predecessors. However, every preview I've seen shows something completely different. It's seems to...
  10. Windows Classic Shell - Free Download

Windows Classic Shell - Free Download: Asking for opinions of anyone using this software that purports to place an older classic Windows interface over Windows 10. Most of the reviews I've seen of this software look like media hype, except for one Inc. Magazine article that was scant on details. Said you could...