Windows 10: Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop

Discus and support Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i redeemed the code on desktop and downloaded the game on there but i want to download the full game on my laptop to and i was wondering how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hunter Sikora, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop

So i redeemed the code on desktop and downloaded the game on there but i want to download the full game on my laptop to and i was wondering how to do that if i already redeemed the code.

:)

Hunter Sikora, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop

1. Download Minecraft Windows 10 on laptop - Similar Threads - Download Minecraft laptop

2. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading: Hello, I am having an issue with Microsoft Store at the moment.I wasn't able to update Minecraft to the new 1.17 update so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it.I got this error 0x80070424 when I tried to install it.I tried Restoro, troubleshooting and other things but I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading

Minecraft Windows 10 not downloading: Hello! Wondering if anybody could help me out here. I went to download Windows 10 and when I click install, nothing happens. I clicked on download on my devices to try that and still nothing. I proceeded to check downloads to test if I could download or update anything else...
  4. Download minecraft for Windows 10

Download minecraft for Windows 10: I just bought minecraft starter edition for windows 10 and when i go to instal, it says instal to desktop so i click that and it dosnt instal. so i went to my ready to instal and go to click instal but my cursor turns into a red crossed out circle. why is this and how do...
  5. Download of Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download of Minecraft for Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft store online. Can't get game to download to my PC to play it. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-of-minecraft-for-windows-10/90a5a57c-58a2-4e83-9d85-8a96d74c2343
  6. Minecraft windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 download: I've been trying to download the windows 10 edition Minecraft on my pc, I claimed a free version on Mojang and went to the Microsoft store to download it, when I go to the page to download it or install it opens another page and says I have to buy it, the other option instead...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing I can find is the realms server purchase I made in september. When I go to the...
  8. Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop

Impossible to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 laptop: Hello, I have bought minecraft for windows 10 and am using a windows 10 laptop that is the only thing linked to my windows account and it meets all the technical requirements, it's very recent. Yet when i want to download minecraft the store keeps giving me errors and saying...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 will not download

Minecraft for windows 10 will not download: [IMG]I redeemed my free code to play with my friends who have the windows 10 version and for the past couple of days even leaving my computer on all night the game physically will not download it stays at “downloading minecraft for Windows 10...2.60 MB” screen and the bar...
  10. Minecraft For windows 10 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For windows 10 will not download: I can't download minecraft windows 10 edition from the windows store, but I can download other apps! Error code: 0x8000FFFF CV Code: pZhGOH96WUi8Ez1H Troubleshooting I've done... 1. Tried doing wsreset.exe to no avail, 2. Used these command prompt commands (as admin):...