Windows 10: Download on Edge

Discus and support Download on Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] It was downloading even if it couldn't reach page... LOL.. 104403 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MrHudson, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MrHudson Win User

Download on Edge

Download on Edge [​IMG]

It was downloading even if it couldn't reach page... LOL..

:)

MrHudson, Feb 15, 2018

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Feb 15, 2018
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Download on Edge

Interesting prompt. I've had downloads happen on a blank HTML page, but never one like that.

Masterchiefxx17, Feb 25, 2018
  5. MrHudson Win User
    I was on Realtek website downloading their zip file for the RTL8188EE, went to kitchen to get more tea, came back seen that, WTF.. It downloaded all of it,, cant use it though.. will work for a few hours, then disconnects-uninstall the adapter-reinstall it and reconnect but it connects to IPv6 with no internet access.. If I remove the check on IPv6 in the adapter properties, it connects with no addresses for IPv4 or DNS..

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Download on Edge

1. Download on Edge - Similar Threads - Download Edge

2. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  3. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge: I downloaded program in same venison when it’s finished and i opend he do auto update , in my older pc that was not happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-automatic-update-of-all-apps/52dcb4bd-f5b8-4d33-8a30-2dab1c50c801
  4. how can i turn off automatic update of all apps that I downloaded from edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  6. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  7. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Edge low download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Edge low download speed

Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads: Microsoft edge freezes when I try to find something under downloads and I cannot get to what I am looking for nor am I able to upload anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-freezes-when-i-try-to-find-and-upload-a/0804c9a7-ccc5-4e36-823e-38a2f9dca3e4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tempstate downloads

2. tempstate/downloads

3. tempstate

4. why do my downloads go to my user temp state file edge,
  5. file:///C:/Users/w 10/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/S-205-E.pdf,
  6. file:///C:/Users/betty/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/Scanned Documents (1).pdf,
  7. file:///C:/Users/bill/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/image2019-11-08-063237 (1).pdf,
  8. file:///C:/Users/Craig/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/Y0114_19_35724_U_C_276 (1).pdf,
  9. temp state downloads,
  10. file:///C:/Users/masa8/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/1180128436 (1).pdf,
  11. file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/filename-1 (1).pdf,
  12. file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/1472958997 (1).pdf,
  13. file:///C:/Users/Fukui Hayao/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/5_Use-Wear_An (1).pdf,
  14. tempstate download,
  15. microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\tempstate\downloads