Windows 10: Download Pending

Discus and support Download Pending in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marco King, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Download Pending

https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png

Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter

and this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905

I have recently reset my PC keeping my old files since each recovery I have ever made using windows ALWAYS gets deleted.

:)

Marco King, Sep 3, 2018

2. download pending

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with the download in Windows Store. For better assistance, please answer the following questions.

• What app are you trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the pending download?
    • How much storage space is available on your computer?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 3, 2018
  3. DylanM Win User
    Pending Download in Market Place

I've downloaded many apps from the mark place but when I downloaded X Box live Extras it was pending. It will not delete. It will not download. It will only pend. How do I download this app? or delete it so it's not listed in my downloads? If I press and
    hold, it just sayes pending. I cant delete it or download it again.

DylanM, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Download Pending

App downloads pending

So go to the Store and click the ellipsis (...) in the lower right. Click on downloads. On the download page, any app that is listed as "pending" long press on it and cancel the download.

Now you should be able to go back and download an app.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Download Pending

1. Download Pending - Similar Threads - Download Pending

2. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  3. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  4. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  6. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  7. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  8. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  9. Downloads stuck on pending

10. Windows updates stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates stuck on pending download: Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me out. After a fresh install of windows 10, I was able to perform some windows updates. After successfully installing them, a load more appeared saying pending download, but they continued saying this as though they were stuck. Pressing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store updates stuck on pending