Windows 10: download .PES machine embroidery

Discus and support download .PES machine embroidery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I download .PES files for machine embroidery now? I have done it in the past now I just get a message about Windows Media Player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pengem, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Pengem Win User

download .PES machine embroidery

Why can't I download .PES files for machine embroidery now? I have done it in the past now I just get a message about Windows Media Player

:)

Pengem, Jul 7, 2018
  2. RondaBME Win User

PES embroidery file, cannor open.

After downloading pes embroidery pattern, cannot open file for editing & transferring a usb.

RondaBME, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Downloading .pes files on Windows 10

I am trying to download machine embroidery designs on my Windows 10 laptop. When I unzip the file, there's numerous files, including an adobe file, listed. I can't view any of them or transfer the .pes file to my Brother machine. Is this a glitch with
    Windows 10? Any help appreciated.

Nana Liz Rogers, Jul 7, 2018
  4. download .PES machine embroidery

how do I stop my embroidery designs (PES files) from automatically going to microsoft paint folder

when I buy an embroidery design off the internet in PES format ( which is Brother's embroidery machine format) and usually a zipped file. I click on the design, it downloads it and automatically is sent to Microsoft Paint. I use WinRAR, click extract to:
    PES folder then when I click on the design it says

C:\User\Lenovo\Desktop\PES\PES sock pony-\a.pes

Paint cannot read this file

This is not a valid bitmap file, or it's format is not currently supported

On my old computer , Windows 7 , the design would automatically go into my embroidery software.

How do I stop this from happening.

BeverlyTobin, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

download .PES machine embroidery

1. download .PES machine embroidery - Similar Threads - download PES machine

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?: I have PES embroidery files that show the dot PES extension, but the file Type is listed as NGS Document files. My Brother Dream Machine cannot read these files. I've read other threads about this, but they don't help. Almost everyone points to a program called MyEditor,...
  5. Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine: The CE-150 Software worked great with Windows 7 & 8, but Windows 10 will not send the design file to the Singer Machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-interface-to-singer-ce-150-embroidery/9587e5ee-b884-4e18-8ddf-175e9e74e635
  6. Embroidery File download and conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embroidery File download and conversion: I downloaded designs from web based company and downloads show desired extension of PES but in my laptop downloads they all have converted to NGS. I am using windows 10, 64 bit and that ALL my designs, new and older are now ngs. I went back to the sites i use and...
  7. downloading embroidery designs

downloading embroidery designs: I have an Asus laptop that is in Microsoft Safe Mode. I am trying to open files on my thumb drive. It is asking for a Windows app. Any clues of what I need?...
  8. Windows 10, machine embroidery file types jef, pes, dst, etc. ... no application installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, machine embroidery file types jef, pes, dst, etc. ... no application installed: I have a program which displays an image of machine embroidery designs called Gen-Icon. I have used for several years without a problem. Suddenly, I can execute the program and I get the preview of images ... and details about design. It seems after a few hours, the...
  9. External floppy disk drive for embroidery machines is not consistently working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External floppy disk drive for embroidery machines is not consistently working: I have embroidery machines that work on floppy disk files. I have an external drive that I export the files to in order to take the file to the machine. The files are not consistently being recognized by my machines. I will get an error. If I go to an older computer and...
  10. embroidery files

embroidery files: I recently purchased a new computer and receive an error of "path too long for most of my files I have downloaded, making these files I have purchased useless. I have tried to shorten the file name but cannot because it is still in zip mode. what can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PES that windows phone allow

2. windows 10 paint can not read this file download

3. pes folder thumbnail on windows 10 software

4. pes download setup for pc for embroidery machine,
  5. pes download setup for pc foe embroidery machine,
  6. 5d embroidery software windows 10,
  7. How to get pes download from email to usb,
  8. why is my brother embroidery machine stop reading pes file,
  9. husqvarna 5d software windows 10,
  10. pfaff 5d embroidery software windows 10,
  11. why cant i get pes on download,
  12. pfaff 5d embroidery software help,
  13. help with paint in windows 10 .pes ,
  14. app to download pes files for embroidery,
  15. why when i try to download machine embroidery designs do I geta notice Paint cannot read this file.