Windows 10: Download pics from iPhone via USB

Discus and support Download pics from iPhone via USB in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rocks911, Jul 16, 2018.

1. rocks911 Win User

Download pics from iPhone via USB

For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone.

I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone.

I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I dont not have iTunes installed on my PC and dont want it. I know thats the easy way but I really dont want it.

When I plug the iPhone in it doesnt even appear in the computer tree. I do the "do you trust this comnputer" thing but still nothing, no indication that it is even connected. My wife has over a year and a half of family pics and vids and Id really like to get them off the iPhone.

Is there an easy work around?

:)

rocks911, Jul 16, 2018

2. downloading pics from Iphone

no matter what I do I can not get my pics to download from my IPhone

kathy (live.com#conacher), Jul 16, 2018
  3. Problems Downloading Iphone 8 pics to PC

I am having problems downloading my IPhone 8 pictures to my PC via USB

I have pictures on my phone from my trip to mount rushmore this weekend.

I can email them to myself, on my yahoo email, i can open them on my phone , i can text them to people.

But when i plug my usb cable from the iphone to my laptop and open the File explorer on the pc, they dont appear in the iphone folder to copy over to my PC. Other pictures appear, but the specific ones in this mount rushmore folder dont appear available
    to move to my hard drive of my laptop

its very bizarre

250 files i have opened and downloaded to my pc successfully, its just this one set of pics just doesnt appear . its quite frustrating

anyone else run into this problem ?

GregoryFox3, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Download pics from iPhone via USB

iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Kiran Kishore

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see any iPhone driver in USB list in device manager.

Please guide further.

Regards

Mukhtar Ali

Dr.MukhtarAli, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Download pics from iPhone via USB

1. Download pics from iPhone via USB - Similar Threads - Download pics iPhone

2. transferring pics from iphone 8s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  3. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  4. Downloading pics from Canon USB to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading pics from Canon USB to Windows 10: Just got Windows 10 and my camera will not download pics on to my computer. So frustrating! Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-pics-from-canon-usb-to-windows-10/b95434f4-cef8-4498-82f2-b3fb645a8f44
  5. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect iphone 11 to computer via usb: the iphone 11 pro max is not showing up in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-iphone-11-to-computer-via-usb/1ca99707-c06b-4b54-9c0b-cdeb9e619bd1
  6. Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos: I cannot download pics to the Photos app. When I plug my iPhone into the computer and select the download from USB option, not all of the photos show up and yes they are downloaded to my phone, they are not just in iCloud. Then when I try to import the pictures I keep...
  7. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...
  8. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  9. Pics from Iphones are either rotated or upside down

in Browsers and Email
    Pics from Iphones are either rotated or upside down: When I receive email with an image, it is sometimes correct in orientation, but more likely will be rotated 90 either way or 180 degrees. 90+% of the time they are from an iPhone. I look at pics posted on craigslist and a lot of pics are rotated. I "believe" iphones have a...
  10. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...