Windows 10: download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Discus and support download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im getting errors when i hook up my camera to my usb port and cant download pictures or anything with my camera * Moved from Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnburns2, Jul 21, 2018.

1. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

im getting errors when i hook up my camera to my usb port and cant download pictures or anything with my camera

* Moved from Edge

:)

johnburns2, Jul 21, 2018
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jul 21, 2018
  3. USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 21, 2018
  4. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Camera and all USB ports not working suddenly

Hi Sham,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing camera and USB ports on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred because of outdated/ corrupted drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on View all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check for the driver status in Device Manager.

[*]Right click on the Start menu, click on Device Manager, and check if there are any exclamatory mark on any of the drivers.
    [*]If so, right click on the drive, click on Properties and let us know the
    Device status.
    [*]If you find any error codes, I suggest you to refer to the below article to find for that error code and perform the respective troubleshooting steps:
    [*]
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Also, contact the manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers.

Windows Support Center - Windows 10 - fr

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

1. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS - Similar Threads - download pictures anything

2. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  3. USB ports not recognising anything but work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ports not recognising anything but work: My double usb port on my HP Pavillion 15 isn't recognising any device i plug in but i am able to charge ok from them, i have removed all the serial bus drivers etc and disabled/enabled but nothing seems to be workingHelp me please anyone Kevin...
  4. USB ports not recognising anything but work

USB ports not recognising anything but work: My double usb port on my HP Pavillion 15 isn't recognising any device i plug in but i am able to charge ok from them, i have removed all the serial bus drivers etc and disabled/enabled but nothing seems to be workingHelp me please anyone Kevin...
  5. USB ports not recognising anything but work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  7. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  8. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  9. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  10. Downloading camera pictures...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading camera pictures...: In Windows 7, I plug in my camera and it automatically selects Photoshop CS6, Bridge, as the receiver. I can't get Windows 10 to do that. What settings can I change? Can't find them....