Windows 10: download time

Discus and support download time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; windows 10 has been downloading for 12 hours, I click on view download and nothing happens, I can find no evidence it is download other than it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wood, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Wood Win User

download time

windows 10 has been downloading for 12 hours, I click on view download and nothing happens, I can find no evidence it is download other than it says it is, is there a problem, I have dsl with 14 m download and 1 upload

:)

Wood, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Martmcd Win User

download timing

you can cross midnight.

mine are set to 7am to 1 am

download time [​IMG]

what you can't do is select minutes such as 23:59

what happens when you try to select those times?

after selecting the hour (that is all you can change) you need to click the tick at the bottom of the list.

Martmcd, Sep 5, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    download timing

In your first post you said 2 AM to 8 AM, and now you say 8 AM to 2 AM. Which is it?

JimWynne, Sep 5, 2015
  4. download time

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Wood Win User
    so is it downloading or not downloading, the windows icon says it is downloading

Wood, Sep 5, 2015
  6. The download from MS Servers sometimes very slow and sometimes Windows is downloading partial files, stopped, loading again and so on. Maybe for you will better you use the direct download via Media Creation Tool?

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

download time

1. download time - Similar Threads - download

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  6. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  7. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  8. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  9. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  10. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...