Windows 10: Download updates for Windows 10 - over and over - arrrggg

Discus and support Download updates for Windows 10 - over and over - arrrggg in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello People : Windows 7 Pro the update to Windows 10 Pro was going great until I received the dreaded " Something has happened Error " . Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Total, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Total Win User

Download updates for Windows 10 - over and over - arrrggg

Hello People : Windows 7 Pro the update to Windows 10 Pro was going great until I received the dreaded " Something has happened Error " . Now the Download updates for Windows 10 is happening over and over - arrrggg . Looks like around 90 Gigs so far.... Ideas .... Thanks

:)

Total, Aug 4, 2015

2. updates

My computer did the updates automatically and now I cannot open anything except programs that came on my machine. I click on icons and nothing happens-they aren't even operating in task manager. I tried to do a system restore and it could not successfully
    restore to prior to update because of "files that are protected". It is sad that I have to use an older laptop instead of my newer faster machine because it WILL NOT WORK. Please stop doing automatic updates that causes computers to become usual paperweights.

frustrated over updates, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 updates failing over and over since KB3081448. How to fix?

I have had a failure of all updates since KB3081448. There are suggestions for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 but not for windows 10. No error messages beside saying update failed. Suggestions?

EdwardFeustel, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Total Win User
    Thank you Sir . I even got a error making the windows 10 usb files . Could I post my CBS.log file somewhere for someone to take a look ? Thanks

Total, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    What was the error message?

Brink, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Total Win User
    Something has happened error . Doing the dvd update method now *Smile Will post back results ..

Total, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Total Win User

It lives - thanks for the help , I guess 12 times installing is the charm . All good except I need to find where in the registry to have more than 1 output for the sound ..

Total, Aug 5, 2015
  9. Kyhi Win User
    Looking at my internet usage data - for the end of July it was 100GB = because of the constant re-download and upgrade failure

Best results - ISO upgrade method

Kyhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Download updates for Windows 10 - over and over - arrrggg - Similar Threads - Download updates arrrggg

2. Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again: Hey y'all. So my PC keeps getting the same Windows 10 version 22H2 update over and over again, I've updated it to Windows 10 vers 22H2 about 10 times now but it still says the same thing that I need to update to Windows 10 version 22H2 no matter what I do. I've tried to reset...
  3. Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again: Hey y'all. So my PC keeps getting the same Windows 10 version 22H2 update over and over again, I've updated it to Windows 10 vers 22H2 about 10 times now but it still says the same thing that I need to update to Windows 10 version 22H2 no matter what I do. I've tried to reset...
  4. An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!: I have just gotten my new pc but when I did a LOT of updates, now its stuck on a Conexant media update from 7/6/2018! There is no error message, just a loop on the update. I have a windows 11 pc with 21H2 and I can't even get the 22H2 update! which is not in the insider build...
  5. An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!

An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!: I have just gotten my new pc but when I did a LOT of updates, now its stuck on a Conexant media update from 7/6/2018! There is no error message, just a loop on the update. I have a windows 11 pc with 21H2 and I can't even get the 22H2 update! which is not in the insider build...
  6. download updates over metered connection

download updates over metered connection: hi,Yesterday, I noticed that when checking for updates and when there are updates appearing, it states something like downloading updates over metered connection. Yet, when I checked under advance options, the option to turn on metered connection is not on. How to get the...
  7. Windows 10 updating USB Driver over and over with no result

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updating USB Driver over and over with no result: This screen I can see every day ... I don't experience any problem with USB but this is annoying.This update is listed twice. I have a Dell computer, win10, 64b with only one Hewlett Packard device - Laser printer.Update fails and next attempt tomorrow ...HP app says there is...
  8. windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 - explorer restart over and over and over :-(: Hello, I installed Windows 10 recently, and the file manager in case the explorer has a problem, I open it and click on some areas with documents and images it opens and reads normally, but when I go to downloads or quick access the explorer is read and takes a long time and...
  9. Windows 10 update to version 1909 fails over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update to version 1909 fails over and over: My dell laptop has version 1809 and it works fine. The update to version 1909 has failed over and over again. I have tried many suggestions I found here but nothing works. At the end when the computer restarts I get a blue screen which says at the end "system thread...
  10. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows10 update over and over