Windows 10: Download win 10

Discus and support Download win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do you know when the latest version of windows 10 is available? I have downloaded the ISO with the MCT and it is version 10586.35. It is 3,198,720... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Clint, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Download win 10

How do you know when the latest version of windows 10 is available? I have downloaded the ISO with the MCT and it is version 10586.35. It is 3,198,720 MB. I downloaded the ISO from ThchBench. It is 3,922,852 MB. I don't know which version it is. There is 724,132 MB difference.

:)

Clint, Feb 17, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Feb 17, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Feb 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Download win 10

My guess is they are both the same version and the latest too (as along as the MCT was also freshly downloaded). The reason the sizes are different is because the MCT uses an install.esd compressed file and the Tech Bench ISO uses a install.wim file which is not compressed. The file contents are the same though.

philc43, Feb 17, 2016
  5. There's a tutorial about that here:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

gregyurkon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Download win 10

1. Download win 10 - Similar Threads - Download

2. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  3. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  4. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  5. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  6. Windows 10 updates download faster now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates download faster now: Microsoft has decreased the size of updates for Windows 10 significantly, which means that they will download faster now. Back in 2021, Microsoft announced that it has cut the size of updates for Windows 11 by an average of 40 percent. The technical article explains that...
  7. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  8. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  9. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

10. trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...: my problem is that ive paid for minecraft and its not allowing me to play or even open minecraft without it saying theres an issue and i havebeen stuck with this that comes up and doesnt do anything either...