Windows 10: Download Windows 10 app from Microsoft without account?

Discus and support Download Windows 10 app from Microsoft without account? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to download a Windows 10 app from Microsoft without having a Microsoft account? Al I need is the "XBOX Accessories" Windows 10 app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rivre, Sep 13, 2016.

1. rivre Win User

Download Windows 10 app from Microsoft without account?

Is there a way to download a Windows 10 app from Microsoft without having a Microsoft account? Al I need is the "XBOX Accessories" Windows 10 app to map out my xbox one controller and more importantly update the controller, but it seems I need to log in to download it which is ridiculous. I'd rather not have to sign up for an account that up to now I've never needed.

:)

rivre, Sep 13, 2016

2. Store closes after Microsoft phone companion app is selected

I accidently uninstalled the Microsoft Phone Companion App off my windows 10 system. However, when I attempt to download the app from the store, the entire store closes without downloading or installing the app. Can someone please help for I find this
    to be a very useful tool.

Mr. Dexter, Sep 13, 2016
  3. JimTapley Win User
    Email contact list download

I think this answer assumes I'm trying to get contacts from the People App in Windows 10 to my I pad. There is nothing in the Peoples App. I'm trying to find a way to move all of my contact information from my I pad to the peoples app in Windows10. I moved
    them from Vista to a file before which I can't download to Windows 10 so I downloaded it to my I pad. I trying to find a way to get my contacts file into Windows 10 Mail or Peoples app. without having to manually enter everything. Every Mail app in the world
    lets me download a contacts file except Windows 10 Mail. What was Microsoft thinking when they deleted this feature in Windows 10?

JimTapley, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. rivre Win User
    That's what I was afraid of. I hate registering for new accounts just to download a single app. I've gone all these years without needing a Microsoft account.

rivre, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Download Windows 10 app from Microsoft without account? - Similar Threads - Download app Microsoft

2. Downloading app from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading app from school account: I am trying to download microsoft office from my school on my brand new windows 11 laptop. I am getting a pop up saying I need to change app recommendations settings, however, I do not have this option. I have looked at all of the ways to do this, but I do not have the option...
  3. Downloading app from school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading app from school account: I am trying to download microsoft office from my school on my brand new windows 11 laptop. I am getting a pop up saying I need to change app recommendations settings, however, I do not have this option. I have looked at all of the ways to do this, but I do not have the option...
  4. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.: HelloI need to download an app from the Microsoft Store which is not offered as an .msi/.exe installer download anywhere Azure VPN client. I need this app for work, on my work laptop.When I try to download I am prompted to enter my Microsoft account name. When I do I am told...
  5. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.

Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.: HelloI need to download an app from the Microsoft Store which is not offered as an .msi/.exe installer download anywhere Azure VPN client. I need this app for work, on my work laptop.When I try to download I am prompted to enter my Microsoft account name. When I do I am told...
  6. Downloading Windows 10 from work Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 from work Microsoft account: I work for a school which buys Office365 for the organisation. I have been told that I can add Windows for free onto my home computer. How do I do this please?...
  7. Windows 10Pro download from microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10Pro download from microsoft account: I purchased windows 10 pro thru the microsoft store back in 2018. i had to reset my computer and would like to install that program but it will not download from the my orders page. what can i do?...
  8. Is it possible to download the Netflix without signing into a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to download the Netflix without signing into a Microsoft account?: Is there any way to get the Netflix app without having to sign into the app store? I have been able to download some other Microsoft store apps but it seems that this does not work with Netflix for whatever reason. submitted by /u/Hir0shima [link] [comments]...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. Win 10 1809 - download free app without Microsoft Account

Win 10 1809 - download free app without Microsoft Account: Good day, I am installing a computer with win 10 pro x64 (1809) for a friend. This friend does not have a microsoft account, and does not want one. I want to download ublock origin (a plugin for microsoft edge), and a few other, free apps/plugins. This does not seem to...