Windows 10: Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Discus and support Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm france and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scorpio, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Scorpio Win User

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Good morning everybody,

First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm france and i'm not fluent in english *Smile

I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons :

- I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it

- I received a code by email to download a game (Gears of war 4) but the game is just too heavy for my internet connection (73GO)

- My download speed is around 400 ko/s .. so it's very low and for this game I'll need 5 days haha

That's why i want to ask if it's possible to connect my Windows store account on a friends Computer who get a better connection than mine, download the game on it, and after, transferred the whole files on an External Hard Drive, plug in on my Pc, paste the files and install

Let me know if it's possible.. Because I want also buy Fora Horizon 3 on Windows Store... 50GO is pretty big tho

Thank you ! *Smile

:)

Scorpio, Oct 24, 2016

2. Download icon button missing from my library

Hello.

I have recently purchased game From the Microsoft app store. When I try to download the game From my library the Download button is missing.

Windows is fully up-to-date and my computer Meets the system requirements. My date and time are set correctly and I have reset the app store. I can download other games and apps though. I have tried this on two PCs with no success.

any Help.

Brandonvdm, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Game.exe stopped working in windows 10

can you also suggest me any other internet site to download games other than app store to download those games which are made for pcs and are not available on the app store

Saurabh&Jha, Oct 24, 2016
Thema:

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

1. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC - Similar Threads - Download Store App

2. Unable to download games from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games from store: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  3. Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store: Ok, so a bit of a backstory. I've had an Xbox One since it was released and own several Play Anywhere title. Where I live I'm also limited to an 8Mb connection (however hopefully that will change in the next couple of months however I'm not holding my breath). On my old PC...
  4. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought mincraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  5. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  6. Game Apps From Windows Store

Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Downloading an app from the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading an app from the store: Hi there. I recently tried to update a game I already had on my Window (dell) laptop and had problems, so uninstalled the game. I have since been to the Microsoft store again to reinstall the app/game and play again but every time I try to download I get this message:...
  8. Cannot download games from windows store

Cannot download games from windows store: I have tried many different steps to be able to get the downloads to work but nothing has worked so far. please help. Code: 0x80072F8F Just says couldnt install will retry later. I tried candy crush and Sea of Thieves and both say the same thing....
  9. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC: Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm french and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons : - I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it...
  10. App from Store is not downloading

App from Store is not downloading: Bought a new computer 2 weeks ago, love the OS. Tonight was my attempt to download a game from the Store; I used my MS account to start, and it just sits there spinning around. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Punkinee 56496