Windows 10: Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Discus and support Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm france and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scorpio, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Scorpio Win User

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Good morning everybody,

First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm france and i'm not fluent in english *Smile

I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons :

- I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it

- I received a code by email to download a game (Gears of war 4) but the game is just too heavy for my internet connection (73GO)

- My download speed is around 400 ko/s .. so it's very low and for this game I'll need 5 days haha

That's why i want to ask if it's possible to connect my Windows store account on a friends Computer who get a better connection than mine, download the game on it, and after, transferred the whole files on an External Hard Drive, plug in on my Pc, paste the files and install

Let me know if it's possible.. Because I want also buy Fora Horizon 3 on Windows Store... 50GO is pretty big tho

Thank you ! *Smile

:)

Scorpio, Oct 24, 2016

2. Download icon button missing from my library

Hello.

I have recently purchased game From the Microsoft app store. When I try to download the game From my library the Download button is missing.

Windows is fully up-to-date and my computer Meets the system requirements. My date and time are set correctly and I have reset the app store. I can download other games and apps though. I have tried this on two PCs with no success.

any Help.

Brandonvdm, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Game.exe stopped working in windows 10

can you also suggest me any other internet site to download games other than app store to download those games which are made for pcs and are not available on the app store

Saurabh&Jha, Oct 24, 2016
Thema:

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

1. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC - Similar Threads - Download Store App

2. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  3. Office apps and other apps not downloaded from the Microsoft store not opening up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office apps and other apps not downloaded from the Microsoft store not opening up: Hi there,My laptop suddenly started this weird thing where I cannot open my office apps. Or other apps like VMware workstation, Adobe reader DC and steam. It always gives me an error message when I try to open them. It would be really great if you helped my out here. Thanks...
  4. Office apps and other apps not downloaded from the Microsoft store not opening up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office apps and other apps not downloaded from the Microsoft store not opening up: Hi there,My laptop suddenly started this weird thing where I cannot open my office apps. Or other apps like VMware workstation, Adobe reader DC and steam. It always gives me an error message when I try to open them. It would be really great if you helped my out here. Thanks...
  5. Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t download any games from ms store or Xbox app on pc: I tried installing different games and tried doing wsreset.exe and nothings worked, please help. submitted by /u/FaintWhispersInHouse [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khuki0/cant_download_any_games_from_ms_store_or_xbox_app/
  6. Can't download apps/games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download apps/games from microsoft store: Hello! I bought Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store, but when i try downloading it, it won't download. I click the download button and all it does is get greyed out: I've tried signing in and out, troubleshooting, reseting the computer multiple times, WSreset.exe and all...
  7. Downloading from App Store to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading from App Store to PC: Each time I try to download Minecraft for Windows 10 to my PC, I get an error message saying that there are no applicable devices. However, when I go to devices on the Microsoft website, it shows my computer with no issues and I have logged into my Microsoft account on my PC...
  8. downloading apps from the app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...
  9. Downloading games from Microsoft Store to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading games from Microsoft Store to PC: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE ***Original title: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-games-from-microsoft-store-to-pc/61a1926e-8e93-438c-8d3a-fe41311d16ed"
  10. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC: Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm french and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons : - I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it...