Windows 10: Downloaded Win 10 update and my C: is FULL!

Discus and support Downloaded Win 10 update and my C: is FULL! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What files can I delete after installing the new Win 10 Updates? I'm running a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series with 32G eMMC. 33480 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by krm944, Dec 11, 2015.

1. krm944 Win User

Downloaded Win 10 update and my C: is FULL!

What files can I delete after installing the new Win 10 Updates?

I'm running a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series with 32G eMMC.

:)

krm944, Dec 11, 2015

2. My C drive is full and cannot update windows and already done disk cleanup and deleted files???

First of all, eliminate all useless files on C:/ by using Disk Cleanup.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3012-open-u...

Make sure you have checked System files option after the first scan.

Also,

Treesize should tell you which files and folders are taking up the space.

TreeSize Free - Quickly Scan Directory Sizes and Find Space Hogs

It is worth checking the Users folder and its subfolders with it.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 11, 2015
  3. My C drive is full and cannot update windows and already done disk cleanup and deleted files???

My c Drive is suddenly full. I have done disk cleanup, deleted everything i can and even connected a usb drive to try and transfer files over but it will not let me i have to be a trusted installer. This is ridiculous. I cannot even reset my computer or
    recover it. HELP!!

AshleySalyers, Dec 11, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Downloaded Win 10 update and my C: is FULL! - Similar Threads - Downloaded update FULL

2. C drive is full Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full Win 11 Home: My c drive has 500 gbs and if i check all the folders Property, its only showing 68 GBs of usage. the C drive is still full. I have moved my all personal files to the external storage.after update of windows 11 my laptop has become useless....
  3. C drive is full Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full Win 11 Home: My c drive has 500 gbs and if i check all the folders Property, its only showing 68 GBs of usage. the C drive is still full. I have moved my all personal files to the external storage.after update of windows 11 my laptop has become useless....
  4. C drive quit on Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive quit on Win 10 update.: C drive started as Win 7, later loaded Win 10. All's been good til last update. PC loads to windows sign in and won't go further. Advised to try Win recovery disc. Surprise!! Recovery was for Win 7. Have total mess. How do I get back to Win 10?...
  5. my c drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my c drive is full: my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-full/b39ce971-4972-4adc-b95c-fcfb2d8acf82
  6. c drive full not accepting windows 10 updates , also will not download to a usb drive. very...

in Windows 10 Customization
    c drive full not accepting windows 10 updates , also will not download to a usb drive. very...: I am a casual user of a computer probably no real expertise, cannot understand why windows will not allow windows updates to download to a perfectly good usb drive. Other items from documents and pictures are readily accepted, which I have used to free up space on...
  7. Windows 10 update and c. Drive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update and c. Drive full: i have a fujitsu lifebook AH532. I have the windows 10 upgrade telling me my c drive full and one d drive that is empty. Can anyone advise me how to proceed please?...
  8. C: disk aways full and windows download update and cant install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: disk aways full and windows download update and cant install: Hello. C: Disk is aways full im delete 2gb or 10 gb and after delete im not download and install nothing and after few hours is full again. Im try so mutch solution but don't work. Im looking windows try to update microsoft office 2013 but im not have office 2013 im have...
  9. C: is full after latest Windows 10 update

C: is full after latest Windows 10 update: Hello, I have update my computer with the latest windows 10 update and my C: now reads that I have only 60 GB Free out of 446 GB. The strange thing is that when I go to the root of my C: drive and select all the files and do a properties check to see what the total comes...
  10. Full format of my 'C' Drive

Full format of my 'C' Drive: I am just about to do a re-install of Windows 10 and am wondering if I can first do a very thorough clean-up of my 'C' drive first by doing a full format before carrying our the reinstall. I am just about to look for the USB stick with Windows 10 on it, I think that it...