Windows 10: downloaded zip files say cant find application

Discus and support downloaded zip files say cant find application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me. Im getting this message whenever I try to unzip a downloaded file from the internet. Im trying to add to my fonts. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TizzyBangs, Jun 13, 2016.

1. downloaded zip files say cant find application

Can someone please help me. Im getting this message whenever I try to unzip a downloaded file from the internet. Im trying to add to my fonts. This also happens when I download free mixtapes.
    downloaded zip files say cant find application [​IMG]

:)

TizzyBangs, Jun 13, 2016
  2. Raju Rock Win User

finding zip files

Where can i found downloaded zip files in my mobile.i cant find that files.

Raju Rock, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Zip to jar. N70

Hi I normally download applications using my phone and some times I get a zip file and when I try to download it I get an error message saying "Unsupported file", so that is why I wanted a zip archiver so I can convert a zip to jar.

simphiwe---01, Jun 13, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

downloaded zip files say cant find application

derekimo, Jun 13, 2016
  5. derekimo Win User
    derekimo, Jun 14, 2016
  6. You might also want to try resetting the default application for the .zip filetype

Default File Type Associations: Option Two
    Scroll down to zip Compressed (zipped) folder

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

downloaded zip files say cant find application

1. downloaded zip files say cant find application - Similar Threads - downloaded zip files

2. Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders: How do I use Windows Explorer's search feature to find Zip folders not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-finding-zip-folders-not-the/2e838c6d-648c-4b53-99f5-82ee2259eacd
  3. Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders: How do I use Windows Explorer's search feature to find Zip folders not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-finding-zip-folders-not-the/2e838c6d-648c-4b53-99f5-82ee2259eacd
  4. on download zip file some files deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on download zip file some files deleted: I wanted to package my OS this evening, Then I saw weird behaviour. Whenever I download a zip file, Some files get deleted, Is there a way to fix this? Yes storage sense is on, But it runs at low disk space while my free disk space is 108 GB....
  5. Cant delete applications and cant find it in drive.

Cant delete applications and cant find it in drive.: I have applications which take a lot of space and when I try to uninstall it with "App and features " in my windows settings it tells me windows cannot find... make sure you have typed the name correctly. I try to manually find in my drive but nothing appears. This is...
  6. Downloading a zip file

Downloading a zip file: I purchased turbo tax online and keep getting the error below while trying to install it, what should I do? Thank You! could not write value DefaultTokenId to key...
  7. cant download zip files even though 7zip is downloaded

in Windows 10 Support
    cant download zip files even though 7zip is downloaded: hello, I was trying to download a minecraft server from a server hosting site but whenever I click the download button the file doesn't download to a zip file but instead downloads into some other type of file (picture included) and whenever I open the file an error message...
  8. cant view items in zipped file

cant view items in zipped file: items on desktop are zip files and can not open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-view-items-in-zipped-file/83d40d9c-61f6-4638-aad9-4d73ec79e9c7"
  9. Cannot download zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775
  10. Zip file downloads.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Zip file downloads.: I have been struggling with tweaking my newly restored Win 10. Nearly every set of instructions that I follow is wrong. I am continuously downloading the same program repeatedly. I am doing tasks two or three times before it fully responds. It can't be just me. To...