Windows 10: Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

Discus and support Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have just bought a new computer and I need to download my word and excel apps? Kind regards Lana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LanaJansze, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

Hi,

I have just bought a new computer and I need to download my word and excel apps?

Kind regards

Lana

:)

LanaJansze, Aug 2, 2018

2. Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has just announced that its Mac-friendly app store has managed to surpass 100 million downloads in less than a year. Launched on January 6th (2011), the Mac App Store is accessible to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion users, and offers thousands of free and paid apps covering Education, Games, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Productivity, Utilities and other categories. In contrast, the iOS-only App Store has over 500,000 apps and has surpassed 18 billion downloads.

"In just three years the App Store changed how people get mobile apps, and now the Mac App Store is changing the traditional PC software industry," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With more than 100 million downloads in less than a year, the Mac App Store is the largest and fastest growing PC software store in the world."

For more info about the Mac App Store just see Apple's website.

Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac apple_mac_app_store_lion_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Aug 2, 2018
  3. MoonPig Win User
    Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Mac *Smile Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac :)

MoonPig, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

1. Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac - Similar Threads - Downloading Microsoft Apps

2. MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app: On Windows I've long used both Remote Desktop Connection Manager RDCMan.exe and mstsc.exe to administer servers. I've started using "Microsoft Remote Desktop" shortened to MRD hereon also, as my organisation has several Azure Virtual Desktop published resources.While MRD is...
  3. MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app: On Windows I've long used both Remote Desktop Connection Manager RDCMan.exe and mstsc.exe to administer servers. I've started using "Microsoft Remote Desktop" shortened to MRD hereon also, as my organisation has several Azure Virtual Desktop published resources.While MRD is...
  4. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  5. Microsoft app download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft app download: Ho do i find something on my laptop that I just downloaded from the Microsoft store? I have looked in every folder on my laptop and it is not there, although I remember seeing that it would be saved under a certain file...it is not anywhere that I can find. : Can someone...
  6. Downloading Windows 10 to a Mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading Windows 10 to a Mac: I’m currently trying to switch my macbook air to windows 10 for a bit, and I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what the issue is. I’ve downloaded the Windows 10 Disc Image file -64- After April 2020 Update and I have a USB drive that has available capacity of 30GB....
  7. want to download game on Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to download game on Mac: I have Minecraft on PS4 and want to download on my Mac without purchasing it again. How do I do that if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-game-on-mac/b92b8a2f-0df6-4b8f-a0e2-154483e20c6e
  8. Windows 10 download to MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 download to MAC: Unable to download Windows 10 ISO onto MAC therefore can't download Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-download-to-mac/d4f38c95-30f3-46c3-96d2-4945cdc2c1e3
  9. Mail app for mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  10. Mail app for mac

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...