Windows 10: Downloading videos from device to external PC

Discus and support Downloading videos from device to external PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thinking of building a simple media server/streaming PC cause laptop is starting to get full. Im thinking of using Plex, but im trying to look for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by asingh18, Sep 29, 2017.

1. asingh18 Win User

Downloading videos from device to external PC

Thinking of building a simple media server/streaming PC cause laptop is starting to get full. Im thinking of using Plex, but im trying to look for a method of being able to download an episode or whatever from any device in the house, and point the location to the streaming pc HDD. ie start a new episode download on my laptop but have it saved onto the streaming PC hard drive. So far i haven't been able to find any information on a method like this online.

:)

asingh18, Sep 29, 2017
  2. Subie123 Win User

download photos to external storage device

Just uploaded photos and videos to WIN 10 for first time from Iphone to PC.. I am unable to then download the photos to an external storage device (Seagate) -- cannot figure out thanks

Subie123, Sep 29, 2017
  3. {Linda} Win User
    When Recording from internet or music aps my laptop is using external microphone jack. Play back is totally unusable!

When I download music or video from internet the external microphone jack is being used as the recording device. What happened? Play back picks up all noises and talking that is going on in the room Totally not usable. How do I keep the external microphone
    jack from being used to record music and video from internet? I have Window 10. What device do I use instead of external microphone?

{Linda}, Sep 29, 2017
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Sep 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Downloading videos from device to external PC - Similar Threads - Downloading videos device

2. Playing Video Files From an External Device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playing Video Files From an External Device: For video,buffering the video file is copied from phone to pc at temporary location what is that temporary location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-video-files-from-an-external-device/e3b865d0-871d-4796-978e-5972239b6c71
  3. Playing Video Files From an External Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Video Files From an External Device: For video,buffering the video file is copied from phone to pc at temporary location what is that temporary location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-video-files-from-an-external-device/e3b865d0-871d-4796-978e-5972239b6c71
  4. Playing Video Files From an External Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices: Hi folks Anybody used Flixicam here for downloading and saving NETFLIX content (you need a netflix account to download of course) to external usb device for later off line viweing. The free version only allows ist 5 mins but looks OK -- anybody tried this one and if so how do...
  6. USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices disconecting when downloading on external devices.: When I download a bigger file on my extenal HDD all USB devices disconect at once and after few second they reconect again. I tried turning off the power saving option on USB drivers but nothing. I reinstalled the driver which helped at first but when I rebooted the computer...
  7. Downloading recorded video from Skype

Downloading recorded video from Skype: I can not download a recorded video from Skype. It fails after downloading more than 90%... It says network error.. Then pops a notification that my work or school account needs to be fixed. Then The user ID that you entered is not recognized. If this is a new account, it...
  8. Connecting external devices to pc

Connecting external devices to pc: Until a few months ago, whenever I connected and disconnected a camera or external memory to my W10 desk-top pc, it was acknowledged in some way on connection and when I clicked on the appropriate icon in the notificatios area prior to disconnecting, I was given clearance to...
  9. Playing Video Files From an External Device

Playing Video Files From an External Device: When I connect a smartphone to the computer and try to play a video file stored inside the smartphone with a video player, the system first copies the entire file to a temporary location and only after that it plays the file. How can a file be played directly without first...
  10. Playing from an external device

Playing from an external device: For some reason I cannot rip or even play a CD from my LG external player. I have done both in the past, so I think I have made some alteration to a setting? Please help as I would like to make compilations of my type of music. I know being 80 years of age doe's not help me,...