Windows 10: Downloading videos from device to external PC

Discus and support Downloading videos from device to external PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thinking of building a simple media server/streaming PC cause laptop is starting to get full. Im thinking of using Plex, but im trying to look for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by asingh18, Sep 29, 2017.

1. asingh18 Win User

Downloading videos from device to external PC

Thinking of building a simple media server/streaming PC cause laptop is starting to get full. Im thinking of using Plex, but im trying to look for a method of being able to download an episode or whatever from any device in the house, and point the location to the streaming pc HDD. ie start a new episode download on my laptop but have it saved onto the streaming PC hard drive. So far i haven't been able to find any information on a method like this online.

:)

asingh18, Sep 29, 2017
  2. Subie123 Win User

download photos to external storage device

Just uploaded photos and videos to WIN 10 for first time from Iphone to PC.. I am unable to then download the photos to an external storage device (Seagate) -- cannot figure out thanks

Subie123, Sep 29, 2017
  3. {Linda} Win User
    When Recording from internet or music aps my laptop is using external microphone jack. Play back is totally unusable!

When I download music or video from internet the external microphone jack is being used as the recording device. What happened? Play back picks up all noises and talking that is going on in the room Totally not usable. How do I keep the external microphone
    jack from being used to record music and video from internet? I have Window 10. What device do I use instead of external microphone?

{Linda}, Sep 29, 2017
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Sep 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Downloading videos from device to external PC - Similar Threads - Downloading videos device

2. External Encrypted devices

in Windows 10 Support
    External Encrypted devices: Hi, Is it possible to have/set up an external encrypted hard drive (USB) on Windows that can be used on other machines where I don not have Administrative access (to install any thing). I think it would need an pure portable implementation of that encryption host. Or is...
  3. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC: I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-icloud-to-pc/24f9b4e3-db65-4897-855e-4fc6c439a15e
  4. Can't download video from Dropbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download video from Dropbox: I recorded some videos on a Samsung tablet for a university project. I uploaded the videos to Dropbox to free up space on the tablet. I now need to download the videos to edit them. When I try to download them to my laptop I keep getting a message to say that they cannot be...
  5. downloading a video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading a video: How do you download a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-video/8b8aa0ef-c0b3-4fc4-b7d2-d0d2205f9cb2"
  6. download videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    download videos: how do I download videos from my camera to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-videos/b572050c-e4cc-40ee-8622-f7f7e3786705
  7. Playing from an external device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing from an external device: For some reason I cannot rip or even play a CD from my LG external player. I have done both in the past, so I think I have made some alteration to a setting? Please help as I would like to make compilations of my type of music. I know being 80 years of age doe's not help me,...
  8. external devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    external devices: I can't see a specific hard drive in the list. It shows the C drive and one other external hard drive but will no display my Lacie Fuel. This problem just occurred. In the past it has shown up....
  9. Is there an external devices limit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there an external devices limit?: Is there a maximum number of external accessories that Windows 10 Home Creator's Update will accept? The system hasn't used all the letters of the alphabet yet but it won't create a new drive icon once I have 19 letters used. (Some of them are reserved by the system for USB...
  10. How to import photos from folder (not an external device)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import photos from folder (not an external device): Is there a way to import photos from a folder? In other words, I would like to us the import photo feature commonly found in picture editing applications, but would like to point to a folder on my desktop (c:\ drive) rather than a camera or external device. The reason I want...