Windows 10: "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh

Discus and support "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have my downloads folder sorted by "Date Added" (newest at the top) and whenever I download a new file, the file will always goes to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bazmnaz12, Sep 13, 2015.

1. bazmnaz12 Win User

"Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh

Hi guys,

I have my downloads folder sorted by "Date Added" (newest at the top) and whenever I download a new file, the file will always goes to the bottom (when I have the Downloads folder open as I click download). I then refresh the page and it goes to the top of the list, where it's supposed to be.

Is there a way to make the newly downloaded files go straight to the top of the list without having to refresh the downloads folder?

Thanks in advance.

:)

bazmnaz12, Sep 13, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 13, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh :)

musum, Sep 13, 2015
  4. khisel Win User

Similar issue. Deleting files don't disappear from the folder's window until hitting F5. Many reporting similar issues, but no real fixes.

Anyone?

khisel, Sep 15, 2015
  5. I can't believe these ******* at Redmond haven't fixed this issue still! *Mad*Mad*Mad

vladik1980, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Downloads" folder won't automatically refresh - Similar Threads - Downloads folder won't

2. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.: Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-refresh-automatically-and-it-refresh/5774e323-6527-4aba-a996-460bc1679d67
  3. desktop and file folders do not refresh automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop and file folders do not refresh automatically: how do I fix desktop and file folders that do not refresh automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-and-file-folders-do-not-refresh/044951ae-e07f-4451-b442-6c1043e851b0
  4. desktop and file folders do not refresh automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop and file folders do not refresh automatically: how do I fix desktop and file folders that do not refresh automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-and-file-folders-do-not-refresh/044951ae-e07f-4451-b442-6c1043e851b0
  5. icons refreshes automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icons refreshes automatically: hi whenever I open any folder in any of my apps all the icons in my computer gets refreshed automatically though when i open anyfolder individually there is no such refresh problem Should i be worried that in long run i might lose all my data? or my computer might...
  6. Folders not refreshing automatically in Windows 10

Folders not refreshing automatically in Windows 10: I have a user whose File Explorer was stuck on "working on it" every time he opened it. I went ahead and cleared the quick access history, changed the folder to launch on This PC, and rebuilt the Indexing just to be on the safe side. Now any file renaming does not get...
  7. Icons in my computer or windows explorer won't refresh automatically!

Icons in my computer or windows explorer won't refresh automatically!: Dear Community! In recent days, I have found that even after creating an empty folder on my computer, the created folder does not automatically appear in the window, only after pressing Ctrl + R or the right mouse button -> refresh. It's annoying enough to work like this....
  8. Download Folder won't open

Download Folder won't open: When I click on the download folder in the Windows 10 Explorer I just see "Working on it..." and it never opens. See screen capture images below for other messages. Any ideas? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Windows folders not refreshing automatically

Windows folders not refreshing automatically: I have an issue on my new laptop with Windows 10 -- the folders have stopped refreshing automatically. I have to manually hit refresh or F5 when I create a new folder on the desktop before I can see it. I have to refresh folders to see new files that I have copied into them....
  10. Folders will not refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders will not refresh: Since upgrading from 1809 to 1903 my folders will no longer automatically refresh. I know this has been a recurring problem all the way back to Windows 7 but the solution for earlier versions no longer holds true. (you know the old registry key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto refresh downloads folder