Windows 10: Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

Discus and support Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to install a game off of Microsoft Store through gamepass and it has been stuck on the same error no matter how much I try and retry... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lynn Roberts, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

I have been trying to install a game off of Microsoft Store through gamepass and it has been stuck on the same error no matter how much I try and retry the download, this has been happening for months and I don't know how to fix it. This is a problem specific to Microsoft Store and no other apps on my pc act in this wayIt wont let me upload screen shots of the issue but the error code related to it is 0x80070005I have looked at multiple "fixes" for this issue but nothing has worked

:)

Lynn Roberts, Jul 9, 2024

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Microsoft store gets stuck at 1% downloading

Hey DNS. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 Store downloads stuck:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-windows-...

https://www.hawkdive.com/fixed-microsoft-store-...

https://techwiser.com/fix-microsoft-store-stuck...

https://www.saintlad.com/microsoft-store-app-st...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Jul 9, 2024
  4. Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

Pending Issue in Downloading app from Microsoft Store

I am writing to seek assistance with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 system. Unfortunately, I’ve encountered an issue where apps remain stuck in a pending state, and I’m unable to download or update them.

Problem Description:

• Apps are not downloading or updating.
    • They remain stuck in the queue for an extended period.

Steps Taken:

1. I’ve signed out and signed back into my Microsoft Store account.
    2. I’ve cleared the Microsoft Store cache using the wsreset command.
    3. I’ve attempted to repair the Microsoft Store installation.

Request for Assistance: Could you please provide guidance on resolving this issue? Are there any additional steps I should take to ensure successful app downloads?

Mirza Sabir Baig, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

1. Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with... - Similar Threads - Downloads Microsoft Store

2. Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...: I have been trying to install a game off of Microsoft Store through gamepass and it has been stuck on the same error no matter how much I try and retry the download, this has been happening for months and I don't know how to fix it. This is a problem specific to Microsoft...
  3. Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads from the Microsoft Store won't complete, stuck on error something to do with...: I have been trying to install a game off of Microsoft Store through gamepass and it has been stuck on the same error no matter how much I try and retry the download, this has been happening for months and I don't know how to fix it. This is a problem specific to Microsoft...
  4. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  5. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  6. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading

Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading: Yesterday I tried to install Minecraft for Windows 10 free trial from the Microsoft Store but the downloading process got stuck at 77.46 MB of 284.2 MB. I tried restarting the computer but after I restarted the computer the same thing would happen again. Does anyone know how...
  8. Won't Download From Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't Download From Microsoft Store.: I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, but after clicking Install nothing happens. I've tried reseting Microsoft Store, and reinstalling it and reseting the cache. I've tried using different accounts and encountering the same problem. When I...
  9. apps won't download from microsoft store

apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...
  10. Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do.

Microsoft store won't download Microsoft To-Do.: Hi guys, So I started using the online version of To-Do late last year, and love it, but couldn't download the app as my laptop was too old (Win7), recently upgraded to Win10, but it still won't download, no error, it just says "Still Waiting 4.64 MB" and nothing moves,...