Windows 10: Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go

Discus and support Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Netflix members worldwide can now download in addition to stream great series and films at no extra cost. While many members enjoy watching Netflix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go

Source: Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go

Brink, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Wynona Win User

Nice, Shawn!

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but can I write it to a DVD once I've downloaded it? My reasoning is that computer monitors just aren't the optimum watching areas. *Smile

:)

Wynona, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Email Icon and DeskTop to make it easier to go right into my email How do I do this Thank You

Hi Heather,

If you are referring to the Mail app, built-in Windows 10 apps doesn't have a shortcut icon on the desktop. However, you can
    pin the icon on your taskbar. To do this, simply type Mail on the
    Cortana search box and on the results, right-click on it
    and select Pin to taskbar.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go

Email Icon and DeskTop to make it easier to go right into my email How do I do this Thank You

I would like to have a Email icon on my desktop screen but I don't know how to do this. Please help me.

Thank You

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

HeatherBelyea, Nov 29, 2016
  5. PJLLB Win User
    Hmmm...no solution for downloading for the Windows platform (PC or mobile)...

PJLLB, Nov 29, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    With all the copyright laws you couldn't do it legally.

Winuser, Nov 29, 2016
  7. Thanks
    A nice addition

Wont use it too often, but nice to know that titles can now be downloaded for offline use *Smile

paulsalter, Nov 29, 2016
  8. Wynona Win User

I didn't think so, but I did have to ask. *Smile

However, I can download to my laptop and plug it into the TV to watch. Won't help when I'm on the road, though. *Sad

Wynona, Nov 29, 2016
  9. Winuser Win User
    You could try searching for videos that are public domain. They would be legal to download and burn to DVD. This may help to see some of what is available. Public Domain Movies, Full Classic Movies

Winuser, Dec 1, 2016
  10. Wynona Win User
    Hubby would be in hog heaven with that list, Winuser!

Wynona, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Downloads Make It Even Easier to Watch Netflix on the Go - Similar Threads - Downloads Easier Watch

2. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  3. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  4. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix: I'm having blue screens or blank screen more and more often while watching youtube or netflix. I am using a laptop AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9 ghz with internal radeon graphics card nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 This is the dump file from testing drivers with verifier.exe The dump...
  6. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  7. Watching Netflix in NZ

Watching Netflix in NZ: Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-netflix-in-nz/c12c0991-fc12-4395-91f1-f1d239c82eda
  8. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  9. Cant watch netflix on this computer

Cant watch netflix on this computer: Can not watch Netflix on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-watch-netflix-on-this-computer/936b2392-726b-4827-9ee4-b0d526d5d7ab
  10. Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been a great journey so far. Following the plan we originally outlined in June, more than 110M devices have upgraded. If you’re already running Windows 10 – thank you! Our aspiration is for customers to choose Windows, and to love Windows. Our early data...