Windows 10: downloads not coming to laptop

Discus and support downloads not coming to laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; all downloads going to phone not laptop .just loaded chrome and signed up for google cloud 33483 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by harold3193, Dec 11, 2015.

1. downloads not coming to laptop

all downloads going to phone not laptop .just loaded chrome and signed up for google cloud

:)

harold3193, Dec 11, 2015

2. Downloads not requested keep coming and fail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa.

Error Code 80240020

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Downloads not requested keep coming and fail

I have not requested the update, the icon still remains on my desktop but the download attempts keep coming and all have failed with error code 80240020. This is using up all my data allowance. How can I get the downloads stopped?

SueSteeleNe, Dec 11, 2015
  4. downloads not coming to laptop

Hi welcome to ten forums.
    Are you asking for help because something has gone wrong, or telling us that is what you have done.
    Need more detail if you need help.

hTconeM9user, Dec 11, 2015
  5. brummyfan Win User
    What does it say when you click view downloads?

downloads not coming to laptop [​IMG]

brummyfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

downloads not coming to laptop

1. downloads not coming to laptop - Similar Threads - downloads coming laptop

2. 0x803f8001 error comes in my download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x803f8001 error comes in my download: Trying to download from MS Store and getting this error 0x803f8001. I have Windows 10. This is not a new computer but it is updated to its latest update. I hope the information help....
  3. 0x803f8001 error comes in my download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803f8001 error comes in my download: Trying to download from MS Store and getting this error 0x803f8001. I have Windows 10. This is not a new computer but it is updated to its latest update. I hope the information help....
  4. 0x803f8001 error comes in my download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloads come up with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads come up with Black Screen: Updated to windows 11 I have a black screen only when I open my downloaded grapics or PNG, SVG files. I do not have a black screen on start up. How do I fix? I...
  6. Downloads come up with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads come up with Black Screen: Updated to windows 11 I have a black screen only when I open my downloaded grapics or PNG, SVG files. I do not have a black screen on start up. How do I fix? I...
  7. No sound coming from laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound coming from laptop: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Although the sound icon appears to be working, no sound is coming from the laptop. I have been through all of these Windows troubleshooting steps:...
  8. Sound not coming from the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming from the laptop: Sound output not coming from Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1161. The red cross is displaying in the taskbar and says that no output device is installed. I have tried almost everything to bring back my audio. I have tried updating and installing the driver which came inbuilt in...
  9. downloads for laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloads for laptops: can you download google only on your laptop? i have microsoft edge now but would rather have google or chrome to download which is best for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-for-laptops/eddfd7bc-67d0-4da7-9774-a3c4b4f08e79
  10. download on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    download on laptop: Can I download whatsapp on my Lenovo Laptop with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-on-laptop/5db827b2-03c0-4ea5-843a-cb983747d725