Windows 10: downloads

Discus and support downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I am trying to open a file that I downloaded and it is opening it in the notepad. It is unreadable for me. Can it just open in a pdf... how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TravisBoonstra, Aug 17, 2018.

1. downloads

Hi there.

I am trying to open a file that I downloaded and it is opening it in the notepad. It is unreadable for me. Can it just open in a pdf... how would I go about changing this. Thanks.

:)

TravisBoonstra, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Aug 17, 2018
  4. downloads

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

• Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    • Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

• Click the Start button
    • Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

downloads

1. downloads - Similar Threads - downloads

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  5. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  6. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  8. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  10. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...