Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Violation after Audio Issues

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Violation after Audio Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, Recently, I've been experiencing numerous BSOD, all due to a DPC Watchdog Violation. They usually happening while watching Netflix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by revenger2112, Jul 10, 2017.

1. DPC Watchdog Violation after Audio Issues

Hey there,

Recently, I've been experiencing numerous BSOD, all due to a DPC Watchdog Violation. They usually happening while watching Netflix. Whenever it happens, the screen freezes for about 30 seconds, and my computer makes this awful buzzing noise. I've included the appropriate information below.

:)

revenger2112, Jul 10, 2017

2. How do I regaine control after DPC watchdog violation Error

How do I regaine control after DPC watchdog violation Error

LARRYWILLIAMS`, Jul 10, 2017
  3. titan21 Win User
    blue screen

stop code : DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

titan21, Jul 10, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

DPC Watchdog Violation after Audio Issues

5. Hey, thanks for the reply.

Following that thread's instructions, I rolled back that driver to a version from 2015, pictured below.
    Attachment 143502
    However, after restarting my computer, I soon encountered another BSOD from still a Watchdog Violation. I've included the crash dump below.

6. axe0 New Member
    Is Driver Booster used for installing drivers? If so, revert back all those driver installations and install your drivers only from ASUS.

7. Driver Booster is used. How would you recommend rolling back all of my drivers to their versions before I started using the program? And is there an automated driver updating program which wouldn't cause this problem? Outside of this recent issue, my system has felt faster and more stable since I started using the program.

8. axe0 New Member

1, use the roll back option in device manager if available,
    2, install all drivers from ASUS only,
    3, clean install Windows

I recommend the second or third, the first could take up more time.

There is no program you need to do driver updates, the laptop manufacturer and/or Windows are all you need.

9. So, after the clean install, I was having no problems for a pretty long time. However, eventually I encounter the same BSOD once again while watching Netflix. Included below is the dump file.

revenger2112, Jul 13, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    1) connect your computer to the internet using ethernet or cat5e
    2) turn off wireless using the hardware setting
    3) open device manger
    4) expand network adapters
    5) uninstall: Realtek Wireless LAN 8
    6) open file explorer and search for:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys
    and search again for rtwlane.sys
    7) report into the thread if you find anything in 6)
    8) reboot and use wired connection for the next few days so that we can continue troubleshooting Realtek on your PC

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  11. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip from the DM Log Collector.

Thema:

1. DPC Watchdog Violation after Audio Issues - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello,I have been having this DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD for a very long time now. I have tried many fixes with some mixed success but nothing has really worked. Here is a link to the most recent minidump file if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.link:...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been having this issue for quite some time and I have tried a variety of different fixes that I have found in other forums. The one thing that has seemed to work for others is if they share their memory dump files and have someone qualified analyze them and see what...
  4. DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation: Hi, I've had this issue before and fixed it by asking the community but I'm not sure if the same thing is causing it this time. My windows 10 pc freezes every once in a while and sends me to a screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." along with...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I've been getting a lot of this BSOD and I thought it was because of my Nord VPN but after switching it's not gone away. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gzvlzr7Y0K3v1zWhSQePtIN2vsB75S9v?usp=sharing...
  6. DPC Watchdog violation

DPC Watchdog violation: Hi, i did The procedure for finding and uploading the DMP files and in the link bellow you can find the .rar with my fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1byH4npZPObG4HUowp-0fRtaOZev2ESpz/view?usp=sharingim having this DPC watchdog violation everytime, everyday, i dont know...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: SATAsfc /scannowdebugger toolminidump, minidumphttps://anonfiles.com/f0O9u2E8x1/minidump_7z==============Eng=================The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80068cfb320,...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  9. DPC Watchdog violation - issue

DPC Watchdog violation - issue: Hi, I am having blue screen with this message and I am not able to get rid of it. I entered the safe mode and remove all software installed lately. Nothing. Could somebody help? D...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...