Windows 10: DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

Discus and support DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; just had a dpc watchdog violation error pop up unexpectedly after I recently closed Minecraft and went to the settings app. It hung for a solid 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Waterjet ., Mar 4, 2024.

1. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

just had a dpc watchdog violation error pop up unexpectedly after I recently closed Minecraft and went to the settings app. It hung for a solid 30 seconds, then went to a green screen of death. i recently did a sfc /scannow command and a chkdsk command and so far it hasn't hung yetI have a minidump here at this link, it may be related to my wifi... but I really don't know... thanks!link: Minidump file from the bsod

:)

Waterjet ., Mar 4, 2024

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system where I receive a DPC Watchdog Violation error. This problem has become quite persistent, and I've taken a few steps to address it, such as ensuring Windows is up-to-date, and confirming the good health of my PC's hard drive. I have a Dell Latitude E6530

I'm reaching out to the community in the hopes that someone might have encountered a similar problem or can provide guidance on how to further troubleshoot and resolve this DPC Watchdog Violation error.

Any insights, advice, or additional steps I could take would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards

AbdullahQureshi4, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 4, 2024
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

eidairaman1, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

1. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: So recently my pc has been getting the Blue Screen Of Death and I have no idea why. I've already tried to use commands to repair my drive and that didn't work. And have no idea why it's been crashing.Here is my MiniDump...
  3. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: So recently my pc has been getting the Blue Screen Of Death and I have no idea why. I've already tried to use commands to repair my drive and that didn't work. And have no idea why it's been crashing.Here is my MiniDump...
  4. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck: just had a dpc watchdog violation error pop up unexpectedly after I recently closed Minecraft and went to the settings app. It hung for a solid 30 seconds, then went to a green screen of death. i recently did a sfc /scannow command and a chkdsk command and so far it hasn't...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?: Hi, I'm running an MSI Laptop, and i use it for live streaming through OBS. and i'm experiencing periodic BSODs, through out the day. Several times in a 4-5 hour period. It's always a DPC_Watchdog_violation message.It tends to occur while I have OBS running a livestreamIn the...
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?: Hi, I'm running an MSI Laptop, and i use it for live streaming through OBS. and i'm experiencing periodic BSODs, through out the day. Several times in a 4-5 hour period. It's always a DPC_Watchdog_violation message.It tends to occur while I have OBS running a livestreamIn the...
  8. DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation: Hi, I've had this issue before and fixed it by asking the community but I'm not sure if the same thing is causing it this time. My windows 10 pc freezes every once in a while and sends me to a screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." along with...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I've been getting a lot of this BSOD and I thought it was because of my Nord VPN but after switching it's not gone away. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gzvlzr7Y0K3v1zWhSQePtIN2vsB75S9v?usp=sharing...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...