Windows 10: dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games

Discus and support dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everytime i watch a youtube video there's a chance ill get a bsod with dpc watchdog violation as the error, im sick and tired of it already. i've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by helpmewithbsod1, Jul 26, 2017.

1. dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games

everytime i watch a youtube video there's a chance ill get a bsod with dpc watchdog violation as the error, im sick and tired of it already. i've tried countless driver uninstalls and updates and did system checks and whatever but nothing helps. i was also reading it was b/c it was a problem with the SSD that i have installed and windows 10? i'm not sure, but i took the stock hard drive out and replaced it with a crucial ssd

the system stuff that i do know
    asus x550vx
    crucial 250g ssd

please help, i can't watch youtube at all (but i can play games for some reason)Attachment 145779Attachment 145779

:)

helpmewithbsod1, Jul 26, 2017
  2. LukeH0504 Win User

Stop Error Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I was watching some normal YouTube videos and then my laptop suddenly went to an OSoD (Orange Screen of Death). The stop error was DPC Watchdog Violation and it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe. This is the third time I have seen this error and they all happened
    while watching youtube. This is the first time it has been orange however.

LukeH0504, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Win10 Anniversary update BSOD dpc watchdog violation

After win10 anniversary update, my PC has been bsoding very often, almost always with dpc watchdog violation message. This happens while browsing with chrome or playing various games.

Here is link to dmps, msinfo and sys specs:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiRiUVYap7gCiW51b7NZlmceqqLw

Shashmurin, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games

Code: PC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) ffffc300`cf8777f0 fffff807`2e0c3000*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys rtwlane+0x383000[/quote] See this post in another thread: BSOD watching videos on youtube, error Watchdog Violation.

Ztruker, Jul 26, 2017
  5. See this post in another thread: BSOD watching videos on youtube, error Watchdog Violation.[/quote] ok, which driver do i install? all of them? which one is the network one? wireless?

helpmewithbsod1, Jul 30, 2017
  6. Code: Name [00000010] Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC Installed Yes PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8821&SUBSYS_24821B9A&REV_00\4&ED9CED&0&00E0 Last Reset 7/26/2017 7:08 PM Index 10 Service Name RTWlanE IP Address 192.168.0.10, fe80::58d:1ec2:57b1:8f71 IP Subnet 255.255.255.0, 64 Default IP Gateway 192.168.0.1 DHCP Enabled Yes DHCP Server 192.168.0.1 DHCP Lease Expires 7/26/2017 8:08 PM DHCP Lease Obtained 7/26/2017 7:08 PM MAC Address ‪B0:C0:90:BA:86:37‬ I/O Port 0x0000D000-0x0000D0FF Memory Address 0xDF200000-0xDF203FFF IRQ Channel IRQ 4294967288 Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtwlane.sys (2023.55.415.2017, 6.50 MB (6,813,664 bytes), 5/19/2017 3:10 AM)[/quote]

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games

1. dpc watchdog violation only while playing youtube videos but not games - Similar Threads - dpc watchdog violation

2. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing video games and YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing video games and YouTube: Hello,I have been chasing this problem for some time and can't figure out what's going on. I have tried all of the solutions presented for this stop code on every microsoft forum I can find rolled back drivers that seemed problematic, system restore, etc., with no luck. The...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD while watching youtube videos

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD while watching youtube videos: Hello, I've been getting DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD while watching youtube. It has happened twice now last week. Before the BSOD my laptop will freeze with a loud buzzing noise. Last month I also experienced BSODs but with a different error code. Last month's code was Kernel...
  4. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games: I have a windows 10 gaming pc and im not sure why but when playing games, sometimes my PC will freeze and crash to a blue screen and it will give me the error: "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and then it will reboot and work as if nothing happened. It happens maybe once or twice a...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD While Watching Youtube

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD While Watching Youtube: I have been experiencing many BSODs while browsing Youtube videos. They are all of the DPC Watchdog Violation variety. I have searched through this site previously as I know there are many people experiencing the same problem but I felt it would be easier if I provided with...
  6. BSOD while watching Youtube videos: DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD while watching Youtube videos: DPC Watchdog Violation: I keep getting a BSOD every time I try to watch Youtube videos. It is always a DPC Watchdog Violation. I recently updated to a new windows version after having issues after doing a reset. Windows 10 i7-7500U Intel HD Graphics 620 92670
  7. BSOD while watching youtube videos, DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD while watching youtube videos, DPC Watchdog Violation: For the past few days I have been getting a BSOD while watching youtube videos. I've been updating some drivers to try and fix the problem but it's not working. As far as I know, there hasn't been a recent windows 10 update that caused this, it just started happening. 87995
  8. DPC watchdog violation while watching videos on youtube ASUS K550V

DPC watchdog violation while watching videos on youtube ASUS K550V: Hello, it has been a while since my new notebook ASUS K550V keeps rebooting with a BSOD - dpc watchdog violation. At the beginning I wasn't able to notice what caused it, but now I think it is a problem with video playback (maybe while on battery, even if I am not sure...
  9. BSOD watching Youtube Video, DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD watching Youtube Video, DPC Watchdog Violation: In the couple past of days after Windows 10 updated by itself, my computer has been crashing every hour while I'm attempting to watch some youtube videos. This is getting out of hand and I have no idea what to do to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 67073
  10. BSOD DPC watchdog violation while playing Youtube videos

BSOD DPC watchdog violation while playing Youtube videos: Hello, I am posting here as a last resort. I have not been able to figure out why I am getting periodic DPC watchdog errors on my PC. During Youtube video playback, it tends to have artifacts and stuttering at any resolution, but it plays fine for a random amount of time...