Windows 10: DPC watchdog violation

Discus and support DPC watchdog violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve been getting this error for a while now, i´ve tried everything from power options to updating drivers. Can anyone help? here is my log.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by enemymac, Jul 22, 2017.

1. enemymac Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Hi,

I´ve been getting this error for a while now, i´ve tried everything from power options to updating drivers.
    Can anyone help?

here is my log.

:)

enemymac, Jul 22, 2017
  2. titan21 Win User

blue screen

stop code : DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

titan21, Jul 22, 2017
  3. Howard_J Win User
    what does DPC Watchdog violation error mean

what does DPC Watchdog violation error mean? What does DPC stand for?

Thanks/Howard

Howard_J, Jul 22, 2017
  4. Abaculus Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Stop 0x133's are usually difficult to debug without a kernel memory dump, however, it appears that your wireless network driver or a program which interacts with this driver may be causing problems.

Code: 0: kd> lmvm rtwlane Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`f08f0000 fffff801`f0f98000 rtwlane T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys Image name: rtwlane.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed May 03 06:44:59 2017 (59096E5B) CheckSum: 00683BEE ImageSize: 006A8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Have you checked for any recent updates for the above driver? The download page can be found here - Realtek

I've noticed that you have avast! and McAfee installed? I assume that McAfee is some trail version? I remove the program with the appropriate removal tool - Uninstallers (removal tools) for common Windows antivirus softwareESET Knowledgebase

Do they [McAfee and avast!] have any network filtering components?

Abaculus, Jul 22, 2017
  5. enemymac Win User
    so both drivers were incompatible with my device,

and the i have had both antiviruses since i bought the laptop, Mcafee ran out of date far long before i started having this issue. which BTW only happens when i´m watching youtube.

enemymac, Jul 22, 2017
  6. Abaculus Win User
    According to the information provided within the MSINFO32 file, the driver should be compatible with your device? Have you checked HP's website for any WLAN drivers?

Code: Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter[/quote] Have you attempted to boot into Safe Mode with Networking, and seeing if the issue occurs there?

Abaculus, Jul 22, 2017
  7. enemymac Win User
    So hp support says i don't have any driver update available.

i will try safe mode now.

enemymac, Jul 22, 2017
  8. Abaculus Win User

DPC watchdog violation

Abaculus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

DPC watchdog violation

1. DPC watchdog violation - Similar Threads - DPC watchdog violation

2. dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpc watchdog violation: hi guys...i have this problem and cant boot my pc..and when put usp with windows 10 nothing happendit bring me to recovery page with 0xc0000000e error and when press f8 or amy option a balack screen appear for less than a secondis there anyone know what's the soulation?and...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello,I have been having this DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD for a very long time now. I have tried many fixes with some mixed success but nothing has really worked. Here is a link to the most recent minidump file if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.link:...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been having this issue for quite some time and I have tried a variety of different fixes that I have found in other forums. The one thing that has seemed to work for others is if they share their memory dump files and have someone qualified analyze them and see what...
  5. DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation: Hi, I've had this issue before and fixed it by asking the community but I'm not sure if the same thing is causing it this time. My windows 10 pc freezes every once in a while and sends me to a screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." along with...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I've been getting a lot of this BSOD and I thought it was because of my Nord VPN but after switching it's not gone away. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gzvlzr7Y0K3v1zWhSQePtIN2vsB75S9v?usp=sharing...
  7. DPC Watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog violation: Hi, i did The procedure for finding and uploading the DMP files and in the link bellow you can find the .rar with my fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1byH4npZPObG4HUowp-0fRtaOZev2ESpz/view?usp=sharingim having this DPC watchdog violation everytime, everyday, i dont know...
  8. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: SATAsfc /scannowdebugger toolminidump, minidumphttps://anonfiles.com/f0O9u2E8x1/minidump_7z==============Eng=================The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80068cfb320,...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...