Windows 10: Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

Discus and support Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am in need of help to fix the latency issue which my ASUS GL533VW Laptop has. I have attached the required zip file, and also screenshots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

Hello! I am in need of help to fix the latency issue which my ASUS GL533VW Laptop has. I have attached the required zip file, and also screenshots of LatencyMon which has been running for ~7 hrs. I really need help ASAP with this!
    Attachment 144522
    ​Attachment 144523
    Attachment 144524
    Attachment 144525
    Attachment 144526

:)

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017

2. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, Jul 18, 2017
  3. BSOD with error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

*Original TItle: The bad bsod

Hi

I was playing minecraft. Suddenly my pc shows bsod with this error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Then it restarts. When I entered password and boot into the windows it showed bsod with this error. Then it restarts and I entered my password then I see this bsod again and this position repeated up to when I open my computer quickly after the reboot but
    I scare I see this bsod again. Please tell me how to solve this

علیرضاصمیمی, Jul 18, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products.
    If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all.

Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible.

Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Jul 18, 2017
  5. The Windows came Pre installed with the laptop from the dealer, with a legitimate product code

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: slmgr /dlv
    Please post an image into the thread.

zbook, Jul 18, 2017
  7. Attachment 144579

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
  8. Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

1. Open an elevated command prompt.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, and press Enter:

Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote]
    zip Genuine.txt (u find it on Desktop) and upload please.

BSODHunter, Jul 18, 2017
  9. zip Genuine.txt (u find it on Desktop) and upload please.[/quote] ​Attachment 144596

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
  10. cmd

not powershell

BSODHunter, Jul 18, 2017
  11. Sorry about that, noob mistake *Biggrin

Attachment 144597

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
  12. axe0 New Member
    Windows is genuinely activated, Office is not.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

13. Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

I seriously did not know that! *Shock*Shock*Shock
    I have uninstalled Office completely. Should i run LatencyMon again and post the updated results?

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
  15. So I should scan with all of those, or just malwarebytes?

naseemessa, Jul 18, 2017
Thema:

Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

1. Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error - Similar Threads - Dpc_watchdog_latency bsod error

2. bsod error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod error: when iam restarting to update my pc My pc automatically go to bsod and the error code is -critical process diedwhy this is happening how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error/3f25edcf-8743-4130-8f59-eaa675fe5de1
  3. BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error: On Sat 01-05-2021 23:07:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\050121-37578-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8002C1D87F7Error:...
  4. BSOD Errors

BSOD Errors: I've been hacking away at this computer trying to fix it for almost 2 weeks non-stop now. I've reinstalled Windows, completely wiped the system several times, and have continued to have problems. I've tried to read up on BSOD causes and have tried various fixes myself....
  5. BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Error: Hii. Recently Last Month I Build a PC. In Starting I got BSOD 2 timesAPC INDEX MISMATC & KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I Googled it and tried every solution by reinstalling the windows, updating the drivers etc.. it was working fine till New Year. I got the BSOD Again and now...
  6. BSOD Error

BSOD Error: 112720-5640-01.dmp 11/27/2020 9:01:42 PM cause:rtwlanu_oldIC.sys rtwlanu_oldIC.sys+21d57f x64 ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 C:\Windows\Minidump\112720-5640-01.dmp4 15 19041 1,137,180 11/27/2020 9:08:31 PM...
  7. The BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The BSOD errors: Hi I've problems with my pc with random blue screen errors. Sometimes it's one per day, sometimes could be 5-8/day. Errors could be after start PC before login, or after x hours so its rlly random. I tried this...
  8. BSOD errors

BSOD errors: Hi there, I believe the error maybe driver related therefore I used the driver verifier tool and followed this post - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983. When I...
  9. BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors: Me pc frequently blue screens whilst gaming and has been happening for a while now. Ive tried everything but it wont work. Please if anyone could help me it would be appreciated. Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjiP8IRsfuGHU5MZ4?e=c9jVJl Thanks...
  10. BSOD errors

BSOD errors: Hello all, I've been getting BSOD errors for quite some time,it usually happens when i left my laptop alone with google chrome browser open while some BSOD errors happen when I'm playing game. Hopefully someone can teach me how to solve the problem.Thank you. I have...