Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've seen you successfully helping multiple people in forums and was wondering if you could look into my situation as well? I'm having BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 123123703, Jul 25, 2017.

1. 123123703 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello! I've seen you successfully helping multiple people in forums and was wondering if you could look into my situation as well? I'm having BSOD problems like DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR caused by hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. I'm using an Alienware 15 R1 with Intel i7 4710HQ with GTX980M and 16GB DDR3 RAM.

I've also attached the latest two minidump files if you could have a look in the link below. Please respond ><

MEGA

Thanks! Sorry I couldn't send this as a PM as I don't have 5 posts!

:)

123123703, Jul 25, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error on Windows 10

The Event Logs showed a
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    stop error occurred along with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors so that would further indicate a hardware issue.

auggy, Jul 25, 2017
  3. aviyo Win User
    Windows 10 recurring DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION crashes on Youtube only

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with this issue.

My laptop sometimes freezes and crashed (Blue Screen) while watching Youtube, and it only happens while I'm watching youtube.

Usually the error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, but i've seen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR once.

I've tried updating all of my device drivers, disabling some chrome settings, but it still happens.

This is a .zip file of the minidumps I've collected from a few crashes: Dropbox - Minidump.zip

System Info:

Motherboard(?): ASUS X555LAB

CPU: intel core i3 5010U

Graphics: intel HD 5500

RAM: 4GB

aviyo, Jul 25, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Windows 10 Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I've been getting this error for the past few months. A bluescreen error appears with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. This is a fairly new system, so I do not suspect a hardware error. I suspect it is the driver for my modem that is causing the issue. How can I...
  3. BSOD preceded by computer freezing, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD preceded by computer freezing, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Happens about once a day. Doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, although recently it has been while using Brave. I had a similar issue before which would happen while using Firefox or Chrome. I had installed Windows 10 on this machine as soon as it was available - BSODs...
  4. Blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Acer Laptop

Blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Acer Laptop: Hi, I purchased an Acer Predator Laptop at the beginning of this year. Recently it has been giving me the blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. The laptop then reboots but before windows is loaded, the screen displays "No bootable device" and hangs. The only way around...
  5. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: This is the 4th time in a row Below is obtained from BlueScreenView Code: ================================================== Dump File : 100219-34359-01.dmp Crash Time : 02-10-2019 11:14:48 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000133 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: i already exhausted the information that i know and still not fixed. it started when my computer is in turned off display but the system is still running and not locked. i woke the computer display through steam app on phone after i took a break. the screen froze and...
  7. dpc_watchdog_violation

dpc_watchdog_violation: Hi, Having an issue with my computer crashing to BSOD with the above error code, seems to only happen during or after 3D gaming. I believe it started after the latest Windows update. I have searched around and the first solution I see does not apply to me as I do not have...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD (Windows 10 x64)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD (Windows 10 x64): I've been having crashes when starting Chrome on Windows 10 for the last month. Here's the minidmp: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuseUrmjSpRQih4dqSn1U-FsGZZ8?e=buIjI7 I tried debugging it myself but wasn't able to find a clear driver at fault. Steps I've taken: Reinstalled...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Everytime I activate any form of internet connectivity on my laptop around 4 minutes from doing so (or the last crash) the computer crashes and displays an error message. It's usually the error above but sometimes it's different but that's rare. As such I can't connect to...
  10. DPC_Watchdog_violation when launching games/steam client

DPC_Watchdog_violation when launching games/steam client: hi, since upgrading my cpu from amd ryzen 5 1600 to 3600, there has been DPC_watchdog_violation BSODs when launching games and sometimes the Steam client software. i found a workaround to just disconnect my external usb soundcard ( Nuforce uDAC 3),and use the onboard...