Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So now after continuously getting about 8-9 BSOD's back to back while connecting my phone as usb modem , it has started to bother me too much *Sad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by best, Dec 6, 2015.

1. best Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem

So now after continuously getting about 8-9 BSOD's back to back while connecting my phone as usb modem , it has started to bother me too much *Sad

It occurs only after i connect my 3g phone as an internet modem.

I have included the dump files using dm_log_collector

Attachment 52438

:)

best, Dec 6, 2015

2. E50 and USB connections

Hi all,

I have an E50 with an Asus Notebook with 5 USB ports.

Every time I connect the phone using the USB cable WinXP founds "a new hardware", i.e. the same E50 modem; it is a waste of time and moreover I have 5 modems...plus the BT, the IrDA and the internal PC modem.

Any suggestion?

paolo_italy, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Well_572 Win User
    BSOD "unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" after internet connection with USB modem

Hi. I have a problem after windows 10 fall creators update. I use my Nokia phone as usb modem for internet connection. In 1703 version all works fine. In 1709 version I have BSOD every time after 1-3 minutes browsing. BSOD: unexpected_kernel_mode_trap Installed
    last version of driver for this model of phone manufactured by Nokia 12.08.2013. Sorry for my English.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Well_572, Dec 6, 2015
  4. best Win User

Any help on this would be really appreciated, I am continuously getting these bsods again just right after I click USB tethering on my phone.

best, Dec 7, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please uninstall ESET, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know if the crash occurs again
    How do I manually uninstall my Windows ESET product?ESET Knowledgebase

Code: ffffd000`21f602a8 fffff800`5c09e5a5Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ehdrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ehdrv.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ehdrv.sys ehdrv+0x1e5a5 ffffd000`21f5e848 fffff800`5aed460dUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\epfwwfp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfwwfp.sys epfwwfp+0x460d ffffd000`21f5e6c8 fffff800`5c337936Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\epfw.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfw.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfw.sys epfw+0x7936 ffffd000`21f5e4c0 ffffe000`21e4cb60Unable to load image C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em008_64.dat, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for em008_64.dat *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for em008_64.dat em008_64+0x4cb60[/quote] Please try a reinstall for Malwarebytes
    https://support.malwarebytes.org/cus...5311?b_id=6438
    Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software
    Code: ffffd000`21f5f968 fffff800`5f8b9669Unable to load image \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mwac.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys mwac+0x9669[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every

2. Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.: This has happened to me some weeks back as well. I found online that this can be fixed by turning off Fast Shut down. I did that and it actually worked but now the problem is back. I did an analysis of the Memory dump using WinDbg :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog...
  3. Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.: This has happened to me some weeks back as well. I found online that this can be fixed by turning off Fast Shut down. I did that and it actually worked but now the problem is back. I did an analysis of the Memory dump using WinDbg :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog...
  4. Usb Modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Usb Modem: Hello, I am using usb modem Huawei for the intenet on my pc and everything is working but the microsoft store and xbox app. When I switch to Wi-fi everything works fine. Why ? Error code : 0x80131500...
  5. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes: I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent. The BSOD gives the error code...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Every Time PC Restarts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Every Time PC Restarts: Hey guys, for the last few days my computer has been randomly BSOD with the same error every time, "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". It usually only happens when I restart my computer and sometimes IO get stuck in a loop and can't get in for several minutes. I've read that it may be...
  7. USB modem won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB modem won’t connect to the internet: The problem occurred after Windows 10 update. The USB modem won’t connect with a message that the connection is interrupted. How to fix the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-modem-wont-connect-to-the-internet/b883ab70-2d7d-4e8a-8d89-cb258c8a6c5d
  8. USB modem block LAN connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB modem block LAN connections: Hi. I have a server machine whose IP address is 10.202.2.30/27 and clients connecting to the server from networks 10.202.2.1/27 and 10.202.0.1/24. Everything was fine until I plugged a USB modem to the server. When it is connected to the internet, clients in 10.202.0.1/24...
  9. USB modem BSOD WDF error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB modem BSOD WDF error: I have a us robotics 5637 modem on a brand new dell machine with windows 10. modem dials out fine but on disconnect sequence it BSOD. i have updated the drivers and firmware on the modem, done all windows updates, and removed the usb controller from device manager and let it...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation while using hdmi