Windows 10: Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...

Discus and support Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Very annoying problem with Maps app- when i draw a line on the map, about 3-4 seconds after, the line disappear, and whole view is filled with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oleg V. Ivanov, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...

Hi!

Very annoying problem with Maps app- when i draw a line on the map, about 3-4 seconds after, the line disappear, and whole view is filled with the current line color. If i move on the map, the fill "effect" is still here. The only way to remove the "effect" is to use eraser, and remove all drawings.

I reinstalled the maps app, but this "effect" is not gone.

:)

Oleg V. Ivanov, Aug 8, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

drawing lines

Press the Shift Key whilst drawing a line, to draw a straight line.

If you need to rotate the line later, use the selection tool to select the line and rotate using the top centre handle . . .

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2018
  3. SteveD55 Win User
    drawing lines

in Paint 3D how can i draw a straight line or even use a grid layout to follow for a straight line?

SteveD55, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Newmaven Win User

Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...

I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...

1. Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the... - Similar Threads - Drawing line map

2. Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines: Hello, I've just receive an asus zenbook flip UN5401 with ASUS stylus 2.0 and I have an issue when writing.The line is discontinu, in every app onenote, post it, whiteboard etc.... It will sometimes work very well during 2 minutes and then bug again. With my finger everything...
  3. Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines: Hello, I've just receive an asus zenbook flip UN5401 with ASUS stylus 2.0 and I have an issue when writing.The line is discontinu, in every app onenote, post it, whiteboard etc.... It will sometimes work very well during 2 minutes and then bug again. With my finger everything...
  4. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  5. Some emojis show as line drawings

Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  6. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  8. Buggy Line Drawing.

Buggy Line Drawing.: For the past weeks I've been so disappointed and distraught about being unable to draw with my tablet, as I've been trying to practice art for a year or so now.Suddenly I got this issue where my lines started being super wobbly, I thought it was some random new issue with my...
  9. Buggy Line Drawing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Text disappearing after there are no lines to spare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text disappearing after there are no lines to spare: Hi, I am using cmd version 10.0.18363.418. It just functions normally before. Then once, I tried the command "cmd /?". It doesn't matter what command you use, if it needs too much lines, the previous lines will go off. Here are some screenshots: [ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can...