Windows 10: Drawing Board Software install

Discus and support Drawing Board Software install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently have Windows 10 version 1803; how do I get version 10586 or higher to install Drawing Board SW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ganeshmanian, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Drawing Board Software install

I currently have Windows 10 version 1803; how do I get version 10586 or higher to install Drawing Board SW

:)

ganeshmanian, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Drawing Board Software install

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Drawing Board Software install

1. Drawing Board Software install - Similar Threads - Drawing Board Software

2. Problems with all ALL drawing softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with all ALL drawing softwares: Hello,I have issues with all drawing softwares. In photoshop my brushes act weird, I can't really explain adequately but something is wrong, so I let it and go to photopea. In photopea I can't do rounds, the lines are shaky and sharp in some parts: https://imgur.com/a/8Kf2um3...
  3. Problems with all ALL drawing softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with all ALL drawing softwares: Hello,I have issues with all drawing softwares. In photoshop my brushes act weird, I can't really explain adequately but something is wrong, so I let it and go to photopea. In photopea I can't do rounds, the lines are shaky and sharp in some parts: https://imgur.com/a/8Kf2um3...
  4. Looking for software to make your own card draws online

Looking for software to make your own card draws online: Hello, I have a friend who sets up his website (he is not a web developer), and who is looking for software (or a piece of software) to offer visitors to his website online card draws - like a draw. tarot. The Internet user would therefore connect to my friend's site, and...
  5. Drawing software such as CS Paint and Krita won't start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drawing software such as CS Paint and Krita won't start up: Hello, since some days ago i haven't been able to open software such as Krita or CS Paint. I have windows 10 and i don't get where the problem is. In my other pc where i have windows 8.1 both programs work fine. I have tried updating my windows, rebooting, uninstalling and...
  6. Software to draw on PDF files

Software to draw on PDF files: Is there a free software I can use to draw on PDF files instead of printing the PDF file, writing on it, and then scanning it back? thanks 163026
  7. Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?: Hello there, do you know a good free drawing software, for Windows 10, well suited for the mouse? I don't want to draw anything ultra-realistic, but like in Short Style, for example. So rather simple. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Zeichnen Software - Windows 10,...
  8. Wanted - very simple drawing software

Wanted - very simple drawing software: I occasionally make tutorials and need to be able to sketch, draw, write etc in B/W to explain things, using my Wacom pen. Windows Ink Workspace does exactly what I want, but has some drawbacks, mainly that it won't run in windowed mode - I need to be able to drag a window...
  9. Drawing

Drawing: Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing/a279ff47-9c65-4734-ad2b-77341137caf2
  10. Installing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing software: Could you explain me why UAC enables a program to be installed on my computer, even if I answer 'no' when it asks me 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I don’t want my son can install programs without my permission, but if this issue persists he...