Windows 10: Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates

Discus and support Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When we launched the Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge in June, we had big plans for not just a contest, but a way for indie game developers to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates

Source: Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 31, 2017

2. only 3 daily challenges show up on Taptiles

Until 1/14/2017 five daily challenges showed up when you opened each date. Now only three show up that you can select. From totals of challenges one can see there are still five challenges a day. How can I see the other two challenges?

MelindaAinsworth, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Error code on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

After windows 10 update December 2017 we get error code 107 113 11301 when trying to access Challenges but normal card games in Microsoft Solitaire Collection OK.

logged in correctly etc.

worthingquery, Aug 31, 2017
Thema:

Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates

1. Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge Updates - Similar Threads - Dream Build Play

2. Dream it Build it ad blocking access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dream it Build it ad blocking access: I have tried to log onto Classic Jigsaw as I have a lot in the past few days. Now when I click on a puzzle an ad comes up but never leaves. I have tried hitting various parts of the ad but it will not disappear or go away. When I click on the back arrow, it goes back to the...
  3. Dream it Build it ad blocking access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dream it Build it ad blocking access: I have tried to log onto Classic Jigsaw as I have a lot in the past few days. Now when I click on a puzzle an ad comes up but never leaves. I have tried hitting various parts of the ad but it will not disappear or go away. When I click on the back arrow, it goes back to the...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017: Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play...
  5. Prey (2017) Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey (2017) Game play: Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017) Introduction (Part 1): FtilvQj5LNU Part 2: 7bJa8SZ5c08 Part 3: Hmmp6e8DBKg Part 4: giNamEM_puE Part 5: StfnlLUnOy8 Part 6: q6zq8uBVxNk Part 7: _AUSwPRDJBA Part 8: cogZFiBffVE Part 9: EzlENb1lBAc Part 10:...
  6. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  7. Microsoft Edge at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge at Build 2017: Last week, Microsoft welcomed thousands of developers from around the world to Build 2017, where we shared our vision for the future of dozens of products and services. Build featured a number of exciting sessions for developers building sites and apps with web technologies,...
  8. Build 2017 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2017 Recap: It was a busy week for everyone last week at the Build 2017 conference in Seattle. Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the conference and stop by the DevOps area to talk about VSTS. Even for the people that were there in person it is impossible to catch everything, but...
  9. Calling all game devs: The Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Calling all game devs: The Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge is Here: Dream.Build.Play is back! The long-running indie game development contest was on hiatus for a few years, so it’s high time for it to make a resounding return. The Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge is the new contest: It just launched on June 27, and it challenges you to...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017: [img] Figure 1 Sign-up at http://buildtour.microsoft.com On the heels of the Build conferences these last few years, we have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of developers around the world. Their feedback and technical insight has helped us to continue the...