Windows 10: Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

Discus and support Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kimbolini, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Kimbolini Win User

Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying the opening splash for a few seconds, but then it disappears and the program doesn't open. (The other programs in the CS5.5 suite work fine, i.e. Illustrator and Photoshop).

This seemed to occur just after (or in the middle of) a download of files from server using Dreamweaver. I've tried rebooting, and I've tried to launch it as Administrator but neither works. Any help highly appreciated!

:)

Kimbolini, Aug 22, 2018

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 22, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

1. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Dreamweaver CS5 won't

2. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures won't save all of a sudden: I've been copying pics from my yahoo email, about 50 so far today and all of a sudden it stopped working. I right click the picture, hit save as and save in the folder. Now it doesn't show up in the folder and the paste button is grey-inactive. Any suggestions on how to...
  3. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't save all of a sudden: I've been copying pics from my yahoo email, about 50 so far today and all of a sudden it stopped working. I right click the picture, hit save as and save in the folder. Now it doesn't show up in the folder and the paste button is grey-inactive. Any suggestions on how to...
  4. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. some application won't launch at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some application won't launch at all: i have a problem where some of my application like malwarebyte won't open it would open then closes itself without any error message this included msconfig and attempting to run setup to reset the pc will crash the setup app running sfc and dism says everyyhing is fine and...
  6. Setting won't launch at all. HELP !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting won't launch at all. HELP !: For some reason, Windows Setting won't launch in anyway or method. I have try using online method with multiple forum and website. Windows Ver. : 10.0.19041 Build 19041...
  7. Gears 5 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't launch: I've been playing Gears 5 since day 1 with no problem but 3 days ago after I downloaded a 700MB update I can't launch the game anymore it doesn't give me any error it only redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the store. I've tried uninstalling and installing Gaming...
  8. Dreamweaver v20.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreamweaver v20.0: How can I use the arrow keys to navigate through table cells in Dreamweaver? I'm not sure what to enable or add. I have no idea 148647
  9. Adobe Photoshop CS5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  10. The Outer Worlds won't launch at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Outer Worlds won't launch at all: I have done everything I have seen to try to fix this problem, I have the game pass, installed the game (which took forever) from the microsoft store. Opens for a couple seconds then back to the desktop screen. I've tried the CMD prompt ****, I've tried running as Admin, I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dreamweaver wont launch

2. dreamweaver cs5 wont open