Windows 10: Drive Easy

Discus and support Drive Easy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Is this program safe and free? I went to that site and it listed a lot of drivers needing updating but said register on the bottom. I closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maranna, Feb 27, 2017.

1. maranna Win User

Drive Easy

Hello
    Is this program safe and free? I went to that site and it listed a lot of drivers needing updating but said register on the
    bottom. I closed out not knowing what the next step was.
    I noticed Macrium Reflect asked me to update my network driver IF I was going to use a network back up destination.
    I looked in device manager and it says Broadcom 802.11 ver. 6.30.223.256.
    I cannot go to the Dell site b/c I have Windows 10 and the driver update device only recognizes my machine as Win 7.
    The last time I did this with the Bios the desktop was successful but the laptop is dead 6 years old anyway).
    If I can not use the manufacturer's site I was looking for a program to update that network driver that was reliable and free, if possible.
    I could use a local backup drive and not upgrade the driver if it is dicey.
    Thank you
    Peter

:)

maranna, Feb 27, 2017
  2. CM545454 Win User

Need to upgrade HD to SSD with Win 10 installed

Thanks Zig,

This is probably tied together but I get a "E000101F4: Acronis Migrate Easy has detected unsupported hard disk drives. Acronis Migrate Easy does not support Windows Dynamic Disks, EZ-Drives, etc."

I have the new hard drive formatted as a NTFS and the computer sees it as drive D:

CM545454, Feb 27, 2017
  3. ZPgmr Win User
    WINDOWS Easy File Transfer Windows 10

My files from the Old Win7 PC is now in a Windows EASY TRANSFER in an external drive, and my old Hard Drive is damaged, meaning everything from my old PC can not be recover.

So now all I have is the Windows EASY TRANSFER in an external drive, and I need a software to extract the files from Windows EASY TRANSFER database.

So, Microsoft, what do you got?

Thanks in advance

ZPgmr, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Kyhi Win User

Drive Easy

right click on network adapter and select update driver > it will search MS driver database online..
    otherwise avoid free driver sites -

5. If you mean Driver Easy, yes, it is reliable. You do not need to register. Free version allows a slow download and a manual install, but it is great for scanning for missing/outdated drivers, which you can then search.

TairikuOkami, Feb 27, 2017
  6. maranna Win User
    @Kyhi - I took your advice. I guess the version I have is the highest I should because it remained the same.
    Thank you for steering me away from those other potential disasters.

maranna, Feb 27, 2017
  7. spunk Win User
    Download the Windows 7 driver from the Dell site. When it is run it unzips to a folder on the C: drive. Usually C:\Dell\Drivers or some such, take note of where it unzips. If the driver fails to install, browse to the unzipped folder, Right click Setup.exe/Properties/Compatibility. Run the setup in Compatibility mode for Windows 7.

spunk, Feb 28, 2017
  8. maranna Win User

Drive Easy

>.My machine has a more updated version than Dell but it was a good idea . I guess this old beast is showing signs. I replaced the HDD and PSU with keyboard, mouse and monitor.but that it for $. Most of these parts can go with a new pc anyway.

maranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drive Easy

1. Drive Easy - Similar Threads - Drive Easy

2. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...
  3. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...
  4. Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please: Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram pleaseHow do you select the files you want to sync with the One Drive and how can you do you see the cloud icon?...
  5. Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please

Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please: Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram pleaseHow do you select the files you want to sync with the One Drive and how can you do you see the cloud icon?...
  6. Why did moving Easy Anticheat to a different Drive break Fortnite on the secondary account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did moving Easy Anticheat to a different Drive break Fortnite on the secondary account?: I have a windows computer with two separate hard drives. I am the admin account, and there is another account as well. Recently I moved a bunch of stuff from my main drive the one with windows on it to the secondary drive. This includes the files for, Easy Anticheat, Epic...
  7. Why did moving Easy Anticheat to a different Drive break Fortnite on the secondary account?

Why did moving Easy Anticheat to a different Drive break Fortnite on the secondary account?: I have a windows computer with two separate hard drives. I am the admin account, and there is another account as well. Recently I moved a bunch of stuff from my main drive the one with windows on it to the secondary drive. This includes the files for, Easy Anticheat, Epic...
  8. If I have several drives, is there any easy way to check what programmes are using which...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I have several drives, is there any easy way to check what programmes are using which...: title submitted by /u/Libir-Akha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11iwob0/if_i_have_several_drives_is_there_any_easy_way_to/
  9. easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive?: problem: the 'cloning' softwares does not let me 'clone' the hdd to the sdd question #1: why? the disks looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet - 1 hdd with w10 installed, is activated - did the windows updates is laptop, nothing really on it yet dunno which...
  10. how do i clean up the D drive in easy steps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i clean up the D drive in easy steps: im not computer sauvy. I need all the steps on how to clean my D drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clean-up-the-d-drive-in-easy-steps/f69365ae-8ff4-4e02-95d3-a1bdf174e767"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are windows ez-drives

2. what does error 0x80240061 mean

3. 0x80240061