Windows 10: Drive icons turn red

Discus and support Drive icons turn red in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When look at This PC (in tile view) I get an icon for each drive with a stripe above it showing usage. Sometimes the bar goes red. I assume to show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doncole, Oct 3, 2016.

1. doncole Win User

Drive icons turn red

When look at This PC (in tile view) I get an icon for each drive with a stripe above it showing usage.
    Sometimes the bar goes red. I assume to show the drive is too full.
    What ratio is used? Can I change It ?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Oct 3, 2016

2. 3.03 no Align Map to Route and compass defaults off on N86

When you are driving and you turn on navigation mode, the map will align to route.

For the N86, to activate compass so that the map will turn with you, press 5. The compass icon should turn red. Then you calibrate the compass by holding your phone up and moving it in a "figure of eight". I think it should be done twice.

The compass should then be calibrated and your maps will "swivel" according to it.

chanchan05, Oct 3, 2016
  3. OVI Maps on 5800XM Questions

Is this supported by the 5800? The icon won't turn red when I tap it.

Breed---01, Oct 3, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Drive icons turn red

The current storage usage colors in My PC are:

0-74% - Green
    75-89% - Orange
    90-100% - Red
    The colors don't indicate an error, just how much space is being used on the drive.
    They cannot be changed.

spunk, Oct 3, 2016
  5. lx07 Win User
    Where is this shown? In this PC tile view I get blue up until 90% full then red. No green or orange.

Drive icons turn red [​IMG]

Drive icons turn red [​IMG]

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drive icons turn red

1. Drive icons turn red - Similar Threads - Drive icons turn

2. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X In My Lower Left Side Of My Computer Screen .I Can't Get Rid Of It By Right Clicking The Mouse Go Right Through It .Is There A Way To Remove It ?...
  3. Speaker Icon With Red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon With Red X: Hello I Have A Speaker Icon With A Red X Above The Windows Search Box How Do I Get Rid Of It ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-icon-with-red-x/5fee0f10-4bb1-4d90-9746-e25825a6dab7
  4. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  5. Windows 10 start icon turns red and does nothing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start icon turns red and does nothing: When I left click on the Windows 10 start icon it turns red for a few seconds, than reverts to white. Nothing opens. A right click produces a black panel with white lettering with a list of actions. Can this be fixed, please?...
  6. Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?: Greetings guys and girls. My drive icons suddenly look like this? Anyone else seen this? How do I fix this? (Running 1903) 136281
  7. Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive Icons in File Explorer have red x's?: Greetings guys and girls. My drive icons suddenly look like this? Anyone else seen this? How do I fix this? (Running 1903) 136281
  8. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  9. Red "X" on the sound icon.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red "X" on the sound icon.: So i have tried everything from here to remove the "X" https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/4-ways-to-fix-red-x-on-volume-icon/ Including re-installing the realtek drivers. The windows troubleshooter is not working either. So i am completely blank at this moment. So if theres...
  10. Red Icon spam

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Icon spam: What in the what is this?? 44%x 32428

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drive