Windows 10: Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep

Discus and support Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings all, I am working on creating a new master image to deploy windows 10 64 to a new of different models throughout our organization. Currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gene7, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Gene7 Win User

Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep

Greetings all,
    I am working on creating a new master image to deploy windows 10 64 to a new of different models throughout our organization. Currently I am having difficulties getting the drivers to be "auto Detected"

The Sysprep command I am using is :
    sysprep /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:C:\windows\system32\sysprep\10answer.xml

When the PC boots after being sysprep it does not detect and install the drivers.

I have loaded the uncompressed drivers to C:\windows\INF and created a folder called drivers. I set the permissions for pretty much anyone to have full control. If I manually point the driver install wizard to that folder they all install correctly. This previously worked in 7 32 bit without any thought.

I tried adding the driver path to Pass 2 and 5 in my answer file without any change.

I'm not sure I am going down the right path, and am curious to see if anyone has encountered this and made it work. Thanks for any time you may spend with this.

:)

Gene7, Jan 20, 2016
  2. Pawaw Win User

BSOD: "system thread example not handled" on sysprep

I am trying to sysprep a Win10 instance and I am getting BSOD during the sysprep:

"system thread example not handled"

Here is the dmp file: Dropbox - Link not found

The computer is virtual and running on hyper v on a Win2008R2 machine. In the event viewer I am seeing these errors afterwards:

Information: WUDFPf (part of UMDF) did not load yet. After it does, Windows will start the device again.

Warning: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WPD\0000.

Then crash.

Any ideas?

Pawaw, Jan 20, 2016
  3. sysprep broken on windows 10 build 10586

I am trying to sysprep After installing windows update 3136561, sysprep fails, with message that says "Sysprep was not able to validate your Windows installation. Review the log file a %WINDIR% \Ssytem 32\Sysprep\Panther\setupact.log for details.

I was able to run sysprep before installing update KB3136561, which changed the OS version to 10.0.10586

This is on windows 10, Enterprise.

The log says "spopk.dll : : Sysprep will not run on an upgraded OS. You can only run Sysprep on a custom (clean) install version of Windows."

This was a clean install, until KB3136561 did the upgrade to version 10.0.10586

Help

MarkTronrud, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Gene7 Win User

Looks like it just wont play with unsigned without inserting through DSIM. Working perfectly afterwards though.

Gene7, Jan 21, 2016
  5. Zdunn Win User
    Was Adding all your drivers into through DSIM into the ISO before isntall your fix for this?

Zdunn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep - Similar Threads - Driver Auto Load

2. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  3. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  4. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  5. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  6. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: This warning shows up in my System Log just after a reboot. Any ideas what is causing this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 3/25/2021 11:38:40 AM Event ID: 219 Task Category: 212 Level: Warning Keywords:...
  7. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\7&26d7e364&0&0001. I keep getting this warning message in the event viewer on Windows 10 version 2004 I have a Logitech g pro x headset I have removed the driver also the logitech...
  8. Sysprep fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep fails: I can't sysprep the pc. setupact.log gives : SYSPRP Package Microsoft.LanguageExperiencePacknl-NL_18362.9.23.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all users. This package will not function properly in the sysprep image. How can I...
  9. WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load

WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load: I was upgrading Windows 10 today when I got Driver WUDFRd Driver load issue. I don't know what caused it. The event ID was 219. I tried to run the windows updates to have it fixed but it didn't work out! please help me out here to solve this issue. Thanks! 105916
  10. Windows 10 doesn't auto install drivers after sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 doesn't auto install drivers after sysprep: I am working on creating a new master image to deploy which is windows 10 x64bit to several different models of computers throughout our organization. everything seems to be working but when it first boots up after sysprep it does not auto install the drivers like it does in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver auto load fail after sysprep