Windows 10: Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Discus and support Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelP, Oct 14, 2015.

1. AngelP Win User

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.
    I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.

Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the Audigy 4 Pro.:
    SBA4 SII PCDRV L02 3 01 0044.exe

But for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro, yet they are with older versions of drivers for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
    SBAX PCDRV LB 2 18 0017.exe

Try to install the drivers for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 "SBA4_SII_PCDRV_L02_3_01_0044.exe" but throws an error message that prevents hardware installation.

The Driver of the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Not work well in Windows 10, new clean installation.

What I have to do? I do not want to miss this fantastic audio card!

What are the driver operating in this card "Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro." For Windows10? *Think

:)

AngelP, Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ed Fresh Win User

Update to Build 1607 crashes after the first reboot and after loading the soundcard driver.

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS no longer supported by Creative. Is this the problem to the update? Will a new sound card solve this issue? Window 10 - 1607 works fine until I reboot. Can I prevent the updating of Creative driver and will that solve the problem?

Ed Fresh, Oct 14, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Windows 10 the bad outway the good.

It is taking place now.

I am (still) on win10 pro 64x.

I have turned of hardware driver

installs from microsoft updates

and it is still their when I check

But there are no drivers for a creative

sound blaster 24 bit audigy 7.1 card.

I guess this is what they meant by

windows as a services.

kjl1956, Oct 14, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Try running the Windows 7 driver in compatibility mode. Right-click on the driver and select Properties. Go to the Compatibility tab and check the box and set Windows 7 compatibility. Also check the Run as Administrator box. Try installing now and you should be OK. Worst case you can try manually installing the driver from Device Manager. Click on the search icon and type Device Manager. Click to open it and expand the Sound, video and game controllers. If it is not properly installed it could be listed as other devices or unknown instead. Right-click on your audio card and select Update driver. Always choose the last option until you see a "Have disk" button. Click on that and browse to the folder where the audio driver files are extracted. Your model should be automatically selected, so proceed to install the drivers. Restart the computer and you should be OK.

spapakons, Oct 14, 2015
  5. AngelP Win User
    Thanks, I will try to activate that solution, although it seems incredible to see that update the driver card for a lower quality than mine. If you ask people from Creative, you stay waiting for a response that never arrives. *Sad

Also what do you recommend only activates the elementary function Driver for Creative box, that is enough already, but the rest of the accompanying software and utilities that include de Audio Card? It's a shame *Huh

AngelP, Oct 15, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Wait, no so fast! Make sure the basic driver works OK and then go at Creative's site and download all the extra software. It doesn't have to be for Windows 10. Windows 7 or 8.1 versions will work OK. So first install the driver and see if you get the card working and then you can add all the extra software from Creative's site.

I have an old Creative SoundBlaster Audigy card in my Windows 8.1 system that works with the Vista drivers and yes I have also installed all the extra software including Alchemy for EAX support in games. I never had any problem with the sound and the quality is very good. If Vista drivers worked for me, surely Windows 7 or 8.1 drivers will work for you in 10. Go ahead.

spapakons, Oct 15, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User

Thank you! I'll download it for future use. In the meantime my card works OK, so I wouldn't like to touch any software. If I upgrade 8.1 to 10 and have any problems, I'll try that. Thanks.

spapakons, Oct 15, 2015
  8. AngelP Win User
    Thanks Speakons, I will follow your advice, is absolutely right, while not miss what you have, better not touch

Thanks to TairikuOkami, I dont know these drivers "not supported by Creative Labs", you tested this driver in any opportunity?
    Note well that my audio card is the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 PRO is very different to the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Standart and have different internal processor, the page just says you mention Audigy 4 and do not specify this is a PRO or Standart PRO.

I can take the risk?

This is the Audigy 4 Standard:
    http://www.abclinuxu.cz/images/scree...-pro-52208.jpg

This is Audigy 4 PRO:
    http://www.wei.cl/images/products/TJSCR00034g.gif
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages...y-4-pro,1.html

AngelP, Oct 17, 2015
  9. I use a similar unsupported driver, since my sound card is not supported by 10 either.
    The only way to find out, if it works, is to test it, if not, the setup should not even proceed.

TairikuOkami, Oct 17, 2015
  10. spapakons Win User
    I once had installed an unofficial driver for my older SoundBlaster Live! 1024. It only had XP drivers, so I installed the unofficial Vista drivers. It worked, no problem. Just some controls and utilities were different from those of Creative. However, according to the description of the unofficial driver for Audigy, is just a custom driver (or a hacked Windows 7 driver to work in 10) along with several official Creative utilities in a single installation bundle. So you shouldn't miss any features. If you go to the download site, there is a link for a different version of the driver supporting some other Audigy models. Have a look. Try each version and if they support your model, they will install and work. If not, they will give a warning and quit.

spapakons, Oct 17, 2015
  11. AngelP Win User
    Whether you test on my machine with Windows 10, using the driver with support for Windows 7, if they work, but it does not work the remote control at a distance and some utilities that have this card even install "SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015) "that is completely automated.

I installed this driver "Audigy_SupportPack_6_1.exe" but halfway through the installation a message (ERROR) appears on his installer says not get a STRING ID : 20060,61,62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 NOT FOUND. *cry
    With Driver version Windows 7 I am still active some things but without the remote control and other utilities, that hurts. *Huh
    Also report page in the forum they recommended me a note and let Daniel_K the problem, they have not yet responded. *Zip

AngelP, Oct 21, 2015
  12. spapakons Win User

Try downloading the driver and all utilities directly from Creative. It doesn't need to be for Windows 10. Windows Vista, 7 and 8 will do (the later the better). Then be careful at each installation. Right-click the installer and run always as Administrator to make sure the installer has full access to required resources and won't fail because of that. Then if applicable choose custom mode and select all components. Standard installation frequently installs only some of the components, not everything. I always go for the custom. If any installer needs it, you can also set compatibility for an earlier Windows version. After installing all utilities in custom mode making sure you include all components and subcomponents, then the remote should work.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver Creative Sound

2. Creative sound blaster z not recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative sound blaster z not recognised: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card (the audio output was "heard" by the microphone). So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  3. Creative sound blaster z not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creative sound blaster z not working: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  4. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  5. Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?: My Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver is not working correctly. It use to work. My checked my hardware in linux and Mac OS and it works fine. So the problem is with the Windows Driver. What is happening is that I get NO audio out put in Win-10-Pro But it works fine in...
  6. Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.: If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following: If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.2 installed already then download this from:...
  7. Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working: WinVer 1903 (OS build 18362.418) May be an unsolvable problem, but... Just upgraded to Win 10 pro, over the top of win 7 pro. Now my speakers won't work. Have determined that the speakers actually do work and the sound card works but the driver (6.0.1.1377 dated March of...
  8. Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work

Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work: I updated to Windows vs1903 now my sound card will not work. I reinstalled the drivers, my speakers popped as the drivers had updated, but still no sound. I have an HP Z420, 64 bitwindows . the event viewer shows "Device...
  9. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update: Just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound,I know it's old soundcard, but it was working perfectly on build 1809/1803/1709/1703/1607.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creative-sb-audigy-2-zs-driver-issue-no-sound/1df5bf5d-b5ba-4e5d-9cd9-fcf4d05489c7
  10. Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?

Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?: I was searching through various forums and found that audio problem are the common after Windows 10 updates. Though I don't know about April 1803 update, the last one did cause some issues for Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card! Personally I don't have it. But as a blogger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creative sb audigy drivers for windows 10

2. creative sound blaster support windows 10

3. audigy 4 no sound in windows 10

4. audigy 4 pro,
  5. sound blaster audigy drivers windows 10,
  6. audigy 4 pro windows 10,
  7. sound blaster audigy 4 pro drivers,
  8. sb audigy driver win 10,
  9. creative sb audigy 4 not working,
  10. creative audigy 4 pro windows 10,
  11. sb audigy4 pro driver win 10,