Windows 10: Driver Error

Discus and support Driver Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used the installation tool from Microsoft's website and waited for everything to download and install. After everything was complete everything ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dm019, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Dm019 Win User

Driver Error

I used the installation tool from Microsoft's website and waited for everything to download and install. After everything was complete everything ran perfectly then I shut my computer down and came back later and there's a message that says "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" and my computer restarting until I get a Recovery screen. I'm not sure what I should do.

:)

Dm019, Aug 1, 2015

2. Unable to access a web site after update windows 10

Hi.

Yesterday a web site i have used for years was blocked/unable to connect.

Using mobile broadband from EE at work for a laptop. Site available using home broadband and if phone using the mobile broadband.

Only thing that had changed on my laptop was a update the previous day.

Restored to pre update,all ok.

Its only a car auction site ,nothing dodgy.

Why?????

Thanks Andy

Cobra driver, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Win10 BAD_POOL_HEADER crash

Turns out the Dlink USB wifi adapter is what causing the bad pool header BSODs. Strange as I've been using it for the past year under Windows 10 without prior issues. Now when it's unplugged the computer runs fine with no BSODs, plugged in and it BSOD several
    times.

As it has no win10 drivers, I may have to buy a new wifi adapter.

lorry-driver, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Driver Error

1. Driver Error - Similar Threads - Driver Error

2. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  3. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  4. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  5. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  6. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error: Hi Guys,My Windows 10 PC rebooted occasionally in the past few days. Here is the .dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbIvRlP-qtzTUym5CbmDdgYLfPLaxb10/view?usp=drive_link.Grateful for your kind advice.Cheers JIA...
  7. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error: Hi Guys,My Windows 10 PC rebooted occasionally in the past few days. Here is the .dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbIvRlP-qtzTUym5CbmDdgYLfPLaxb10/view?usp=drive_link.Grateful for your kind advice.Cheers JIA...
  8. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...
  10. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...