Windows 10: Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Discus and support Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by animeowns, Nov 28, 2015.

1. animeowns Win User

Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down randomly while playing games I hope this is just a power supply issue and nothing more such as motherboard because on my +5 volts in bios reading it shows 10.200 which is abnormal

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{7701c354-960c-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

:)

animeowns, Nov 28, 2015
  2. animeowns Win User

random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc
    also shuts down randomly while playing games I hope this is just a power supply issue and nothing more such as motherboard because on my +5 volts in bios reading it shows 10.200 which is abnormal I have also attached my computers information Specs 4930k I7
    gtx titan 1200W power supply computer automatically restarts while general usage and gaming could it be power supply failure 16gb ddr3 ram windows 10 x64 I also ran memtest and it found no errors on memory

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{7701c354-960c-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? [​IMG]

animeowns, Nov 28, 2015
  3. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

The issue could be caused either you are using SSD drive or the power supply or overclocking.

If you are using SSD drive then check if the related program are installed.

I would suggest you to install the latest Chipset Driver
    from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

I would also suggest you to refer to your system manufacture website online with model number for BIOS boot options and to update your system BIOS.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Bakern Win User

Nice, and in what way?

Bakern, Dec 14, 2015
  5. animeowns Win User
    I replaced my power supply and make sure the startup settings in power options fast startup is turned off

animeowns, Dec 14, 2015
  6. Hi, how did this fix the issue, and how did you come to the conclusion? I know I'm a bit late but I'm experiencing similar crashes and I'd like to know if the issue was indeed resolved for you..

Thanks!!

veerkillerx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? - Similar Threads - Driver failure WudfRd

2. Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP): i accidentally uninstalled my ethernet drivers. My Friend told me to install the drivers. and it still doesnt work. i was wonering what to do like go to control panel or settings or start up menu. I would really aprreciate it if you can help me...
  3. Windows Update Failure Help Please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Failure Help Please: It's possible this is an old thread, but would like fresh response(s) please. I have an Asus Flip laptop running Win 10 Home 64 bit. Recently, I've been having problems installing Windows updates, namely KB4015438. After doing some reading, I then tried downloading and...
  4. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...
  5. The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device: Full event error: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {C5A047D8-CB5B-40E9-B9E3-316AB06B5A18}\WirelessKeyboardFilter` Driver environment: Windows 10 x64 desktop I have a wireless Microsoft mouse I do not have a Microsoft wireless keyboard I have the...
  6. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device: Hi, I'm been having issues a looong time with different sorts of BSOD's but I've been able to cook it down to this last one after replacing both graphics card and Logitech headset. Latest error which occuring at least once per day: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to...
  7. WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load

WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load: I was upgrading Windows 10 today when I got Driver WUDFRd Driver load issue. I don't know what caused it. The event ID was 219. I tried to run the windows updates to have it fixed but it didn't work out! please help me out here to solve this issue. Thanks! 105916
  8. Driver Help, Please

Driver Help, Please: I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, L855S 5136NR, that Toshiba does not support for Win10. Original OS, Win8. Running great on Win10, build 1511, but desperately need a wifi and display (graphics) driver for Build 1607. Current drivers are wifi (Realtek 8188c) Graphics...
  9. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...
  10. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219: I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those...