Windows 10: Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Discus and support Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by animeowns, Nov 28, 2015.

1. animeowns Win User

Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down randomly while playing games I hope this is just a power supply issue and nothing more such as motherboard because on my +5 volts in bios reading it shows 10.200 which is abnormal

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{7701c354-960c-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

:)

animeowns, Nov 28, 2015
  2. animeowns Win User

random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc
    also shuts down randomly while playing games I hope this is just a power supply issue and nothing more such as motherboard because on my +5 volts in bios reading it shows 10.200 which is abnormal I have also attached my computers information Specs 4930k I7
    gtx titan 1200W power supply computer automatically restarts while general usage and gaming could it be power supply failure 16gb ddr3 ram windows 10 x64 I also ran memtest and it found no errors on memory

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{7701c354-960c-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? [​IMG]

animeowns, Nov 28, 2015
  3. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

The issue could be caused either you are using SSD drive or the power supply or overclocking.

If you are using SSD drive then check if the related program are installed.

I would suggest you to install the latest Chipset Driver
    from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

I would also suggest you to refer to your system manufacture website online with model number for BIOS boot options and to update your system BIOS.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Bakern Win User

Nice, and in what way?

Bakern, Dec 14, 2015
  5. animeowns Win User
    I replaced my power supply and make sure the startup settings in power options fast startup is turned off

animeowns, Dec 14, 2015
  6. Hi, how did this fix the issue, and how did you come to the conclusion? I know I'm a bit late but I'm experiencing similar crashes and I'd like to know if the issue was indeed resolved for you..

Thanks!!

veerkillerx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver failure WudfRd event 219 help please ? - Similar Threads - Driver failure WudfRd

2. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I updated a game i play on steam, that plays perfectly then all the sudden it stopped working.I seen you asked for the mini dump files on another person who asked this question I took the liberty to get that for you already. I just wanna know whats going on and how to fix it...
  3. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I updated a game i play on steam, that plays perfectly then all the sudden it stopped working.I seen you asked for the mini dump files on another person who asked this question I took the liberty to get that for you already. I just wanna know whats going on and how to fix it...
  4. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  6. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  7. event error 219 bsod help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  8. event error 219 bsod help?

event error 219 bsod help?: I've been having a bsod pretty much any time I try playing a couple different games. I've gone through the driver verifier and got the results, which I'll post below with the rest of the info. I'm just not sure how to actually go about fixing the issue....
  9. event error 219 bsod help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random crashes WudfRd event 219 help please ?: Hello all I am having issues after fresh install of win 10 help would be appreciated on this fix please if you can point me in the right direction for updated device drivers for this error I have no idea how to repair this screenshots attached below pc also shuts down...