Windows 10: Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor

Discus and support Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've just bought a fancy new curved screen HD Samsung monitor, but can't get it to work with my Windows 10 PC. Samsung tell me that they haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Absolute0, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Absolute0 Win User

Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor

I've just bought a fancy new curved screen HD Samsung monitor, but can't get it to work with my Windows 10 PC. Samsung tell me that they haven't released a Windows 10 driver yet, but that it should work with the basic Windows 10 driver. It doesn't. Has anyone solved this problem?

:)

Absolute0, Jan 25, 2016
  2. Tidemarsh Win User

Windows 10 Display Settings fails to detect 2 out of 3 monitors

Triple monitor setup has worked well for years on Win7, but Windows 10 Display Settings fails to detect 2 out of 3 monitors.

Device Manager says both Display adapters are "working properly". The latest drivers are installed for both. I also tried downloading the Intel driver direct from Intel and installing it, but that does not fix the problem.

Device Manager says all three Monitors are "working properly".

Adapters are Intel HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS.

Monitors are Dell U2412M (Digital), and two Samsungs reported as Generic PnP Monitor.

The only monitor that is working is a Samsung plugged into the analog 9-pin port on the GeForce adapter.

The Customize your display setting "detect" option reports "Didn't detect another display". Oddly, the display it does detect is numbered "2".

Windows 10 is fully updated.

Any ideas?

Tidemarsh, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Marvest Win User
    Samsung S27B350 showing as Generic PnP Monitor

I have a Dell Inspiron 660s with two monitors:

1) Dell U2413 on Intel HD Graphics that came with the PC

2) Samsung S27B350 on AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

On the Color Management panel the Dell U2413 shows with its proper name. But the Samsumg S27B350 is showing as Generic PnP Monitor. (see photos attached). Drivers are up to date. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. What needs to be done for the Samsung monitor
    to show properly?

Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor [​IMG]

Marvest, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor

Are you saying you aren't getting any picture on the monitor at all? If that's the case, I don't think it is a driver issue. It sounds like a cabling/port issue.

DeaconFrost, Jan 27, 2016
  5. jds63 Win User
    Software drivers are usually for features of a monitor as monitors are Plug n Play.

jds63, Jan 27, 2016
  6. Absolute0 Win User
    Thanks for your ideas. I checked the cable with another brand of monitor and it was fine. I also used the same cable to connect the Samsung monitor to a Windows 7 PC and it was fine.
    Yes, it should be plug and play. I installed the driver that came on a cd with the monitor and it didn't help. I also downloaded the latest driver from the Samsung website, again no joy.
    I've spoken to Lenovo, Microsoft and the retailer and they have no more ideas, so its going back today as not fit for purpose. What a pity.

Absolute0, Jan 27, 2016
  7. jds63 Win User
    That is strange that monitor is not a new model, i can not see that drivers are needed and if there is a incompatibility with Windows 10.
    What is seems like it is saying in manual picture i sent you about the drivers is something Windows Display properties can do or even Display drivers. Maybe it was something with your Graphics card or it's drivers in the Windows 10 PC.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor

1. Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor - Similar Threads - Driver Samsung SD590C

2. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers: Hello! The only monitor I have in hands right now is some ancient lcd Samsung monitor. "SyncMaster 732nw plus", to be exact. Last time I knew, it was able to display Windows 7 with no problem. Now, when I plug it into a gt 1030 card via VGA, it will stop receiving signal...
  3. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers: Hello! The only monitor I have in hands right now is some ancient lcd Samsung monitor. "SyncMaster 732nw plus", to be exact. Last time I knew, it was able to display Windows 7 with no problem. Now, when I plug it into a gt 1030 card via VGA, it will stop receiving signal...
  4. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVIDIA HD Audio driver "wakes up" monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NVIDIA HD Audio driver "wakes up" monitor: It's been only a few days after a fresh Win10 installation and I realized that my monitor keeps waking up after it powers off. Created a 10 min .etl file to observe the Dstates and according to Windows Performance Analyzer it seems that NVIDIA HD Audio driver is...
  6. monitor samsung problem

monitor samsung problem: salve Sono in possesso di un Monitor SyncMaster 233 HD della Samsung che uso come secondo schermo del portatile. Sta mattina accedendo il pc ho visto che il monitor era di colore viola cosa che mi succede sempre e basta che muovo il cavo vga e il colore torna normale, ma...
  7. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  8. Driver Help for Samsung

Driver Help for Samsung: I have never done this, but I want to learn how to do this. My system has a Samsung 950 Pro and for some time now when Samsung releases the NVME driver I just download it, extract it and then run the MSI file for my 64-bit system. What I would like to learn is how to...
  9. Problems with HD Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with HD Monitor: Hi, there: First of all, please excuse my English. It is not my native Language. I am not sure if I downloaded a driver which was not meant for my Graphic Card (AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series - 1 MB). The fact is, after that I started having problems with my Windows 10...
  10. Samsung Driver error

Samsung Driver error: Hi guys and gals. I have had a problem for a while now with my Samsung S4 GT-I9500. The phone is rooted with CWM and has Philz Touch Recovery. It also has a custom ROM (Resurrection Remix) Currently running Android 5.1.1 It can't be the phone because when i plug it into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ur59c drivers

2. samsung ur59c driver

3. samsung 590 monitor drivers windows

4. monitor sd590c software download